Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Stacey will look like Miss Piggy? Piggy meet Kermit.

Darcy's sheer envy of her sister is so glaringly obvious. She can barely contain her fury. How DARE her sister have a boyfriend and be getting married?

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm with Stacey, she can wear whatever she wants on her wedding day

Right? What does Darcy care? 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my Lord.  There is a Documentary series on Netflix called, Lenox Hill.  They do a couple of brain surgeries with the patients awake.  

They do a lot of them with the patients awake/alert so they can assess the patient’s brain function on the fly; it helps make sure they can avoid causing  brain damage as much as possible.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcy's sheer envy of her sister is so glaringly obvious. She can barely contain her fury. How DARE her sister have a boyfriend and be getting married?

I would rather be single than with Florian. Maybe once he gets a job he will have something to offer.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What does Darcy care? 

Maybe Pnina will offer them a discount.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

They do a lot of them with the patients awake/alert so they can assess the patient’s brain function on the fly; it helps make sure they can avoid causing  brain damage as much as possible.

I read a book by a brain surgeon recently. I came away in awe of his skill, amazed by the number of things that can happen, and devoutly hopeful that I will never need brain surgery. Yikes.

• Love 5

Dad had to tell Darcy and Stacy about COVID, because of course they never read the paper or watch the news. 

My boss was on a trip to Arizona, and was going to stop in Chicago for a conference on her way back to Boston. That was the week of March  9. I got a text from her on March 10 that her conference was cancelled. On March 12 we got the word to pack up our stuff and start working from home. Its amazing how fast it all came down. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I wish they would put him in a barrel and send him over a waterfall.

He was despicable tonight. Such a lovely wedding and he had to pull such a nasty move. Apparently he isn't aware that wedding cost a whole lot less in Moldova, and that it's traditional for the bride's family to pay. They said her family didn't pay the first time. I could tell from his first glower the green eyed monster was making an appearance.

11 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Undereye concealer and caps for his fangs teeth perhaps?  😄 

I find Florian's countenance really chilling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, renatae said:

He was despicable tonight. Such a lovely wedding and he had to pull such a nasty move. Apparently he isn't aware that wedding cost a whole lot less in Moldova, and that it's traditional for the bride's family to pay. They said her family didn't pay the first time. I could tell from his first glower the green eyed monster was making an appearance.

I find Florian's countenance really chilling.

Every time I see him, the song Bark at the Moon runs through my head.  

Or Bad Moon Rising.  

Either one works.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

David says she was walking with a guy, probablly her husband.

Probably a TLC producer pointing out which guy (David) to run up to and pretend to be her boyfriend. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 4