Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I love how Pole tells Karine that he is busy networking and meeting people to help him get a job!  When do you have to network to get a job at a fast food place or Walmart?  Pole does not have marketable skills that are network worthy, why is he so resistant to just getting a job that will help feed his child?

Watching Coltee's acting can be described as "my emotions ran the gamut from A to B."

Pole has a record, he needs to find someone willing to overlook that to hire him. 

• Love 6

Colt(ee), you feel like you’re “going to pass out?!”  You get mixed up with too many unstable women for it to bother you to this extent.  Either get on board and get comfortable with The Crazy or pursue a relationship with a stable woman back home . . . if one will even have you after seeing what a spineless puss you are on TV. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

@magemaud just realized your picture is princess toast...I thought it was art glass 🙂

It does look like art glass! I was the one who first mentioned the incessant Princess Toast commercials, so I adopted it as my profile picture. Sadly, we’ve lost Princess Toast and Sergeant Baker and they’ve been replaced by the obnoxious Armortec family. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Neither did we. She broached the subject but I saw she was so uncomfortable so I told her I knew everything. She was relieved. Thing was, I didn’t know anything about anything.

My mom never even told me about a period.  I learned everything from Sex Ed and friends.

• Love 1

Everyone is an asshole. I mean it. Everyone at the table is a huge asshole. if my dad acted like that I would never speak to him again. That goes double to my brother or my husband.

• Love 6