Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Does Karineeeeeee even have a return ticket to Brazil?? Seems sort of unlikely.  But... why's she now so concerned about Pole taking care of her and the baby?  She seemed fine with his deadbeatness before.

And now.... Asuelu.... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm about to have to get some wine and some kind of food!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m so conflicted about the whole “sending money back home to the fam” issue.  It really is the expectation in a great many cultures.  At a certain point, how upset can the Americans justifiably be?  Then there’s the whole “when in Rome.”  Eh, I don’t know.  Like I said . . . conflicted. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Do Kalani and Asuelu's children have other clothes? We only ever see them wearing pajamas.

This. I really need to know the answer, the constant PJs drives me insane. How lazy can she be?

I mean, I love me some PJs and didnt get out of mine today.  But I also did not leave my house or have a tv crew here!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

And now absorbency becomes size.  Lisa Simpson called it the dumbening of America.

Well, back in the 80s people brought Massengil Medicated Disposable Douches to the beach so......

I clearly screwed up my copying. That was in response to who carries 5 boxes of tampons with them

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Kalani keeps the kids in their sleepers from morning till night, it cuts down on the laundry that her mother probably ends up doing.

It's just really unhygenic. I mean it's not even a two piece that's footless. Those feet need to breath and sweating in those clothes is just gross.

• Love 7

Well, at least Asuelu got plenty of food. He didn't expect everyone to share one sandwich.

Is this a reference to that guy on "Extreme Cheapskates" who ordered a club sandwich with extra lettuce and tomato for his entire family?

• Love 4

I say this every season, but no way I’d ever marry a non-citizen if I would be expected to carry their family back home. It takes too much money to sustain a household of 2+ people for money to constantly leave that household and go to the household of able bodied adults.

Elderly or sick parents are another story.

Dont get me wrong, I’m not marrying an American and supporting his family financially either. It’s just that:

1. This isn’t really an expectation here.

2. The financial stakes are higher in the event of a divorce. How many people that I sponsored am I financially obligated to care for up to 10 years if they hit a rough patch?

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We’re getting good at picking up on thyroid issues 

Hey now, I had a thyroid nodule biopsied so whenever I see somebody with a fatneck like mine I get worried for 'em 🤪

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m so conflicted about the whole “sending money back home to the fam” issue.  It really is the expectation in a great many cultures.  At a certain point, how upset can the Americans justifiably be?  Then there’s the whole “when in Rome.”  Eh, I don’t know.  Like I said . . . conflicted. 

Some cultures,  the parents expect the children to pay them back for raising them. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Food trucks are everywhere.

Theoretically.

Some restaurant groups work hard to keep food trucks out of some localities - they don’t want the competition.

Edited by brillia79
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Is this a reference to that guy on "Extreme Cheapskates" who ordered a club sandwich with extra lettuce and tomato for his entire family?

It’s a reference to Eyebags aka Eric and Lieda who bought his family one cheesesteak to share when they were in Philly

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Well, back in the 80s people brought Massengil Medicated Disposable Douches to the beach so......

Tonight I’m going to have nightmares about my mother’s douche bag. The one she used to hang up on the shower rail.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1