Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yes not getting married for the second time is just like a divorce Chuck! Totally undos everything that happened before the second wedding.

im really over seeing Angela cackle. I hope Mykull never gets to the states and she lives a miserable life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

How embarrassing, for Libby's family to start a fight right over a nice dinner.   

Didn't they say before that there had to be a marriage in Andrei's church to have the baby baptized there?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wow Father Libby actually appreciates the dinner? Color me surprised

Something he didn't have to pay for 😝

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

Andrei is an ungrateful POS!🖕🏻

And Libby’s family is rude AF.

There are no winners in this storyline, except maybe Andrei’s mom and dad.

• Love 21

Uh oh... Looks like they're giving us time to get out the eye bleach for the beached whale sighting that's coming!  And then Jess says something like she wants to have sex with Colt ALL THE TIME.....  Oy.  I may need a barf bag, too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

What in the fresh hell is Larissa wearing? She really wants to be a trendy Instagram influencer, right? I think that's the look she's going for

My eyes! Yikes that paunch. I mean, I have one too but I try to wear things that don't highlight it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It seems Libby and Andrei agreed he would stay home now she is throwing him under the bus in front of both their families, she's a bitch

True but he is a nasty  bossy blowhard.  They are a match made in heaven

• Love 7

On the one hand, I think it’s good for Andrei’s family to see that he’s being a mooch and see that Libby’s dad is not okay with it (even though he is because he continues to pay).  If they did agree on the reason for him being at home, then it’s shitty for Libby to change and complain now.  I mean, couldn’t one of her sisters watch the kids.  Based on previous seasons, seems like they both needed to work if we forget about show money and social media cash grabs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, LucyEth said:

True but he is a nasty  bossy blowhard.  They are a match made in heaven

I'm convinced that their entire relationship consists of snide asides, passive aggressive barbs, hurled crockery, screaming arguments, and hate sex. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

Hmm, Angela.  To Not even want to learn To prepare some of the Nigerian dishes that Micheal loves? That’s not a man/woman thing, that’s wanting to learn more about your future spouse

• Love 17
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

A husband should be able to cook a basic meal.

I agree, a woman should NOT be expected to do all of the cooking for the family. But Angela is just doing this to embarrass Michael and mock him, and enjoying it a great deal.

Edited by Andi27
edited because I def meant should NOT
  • Love 20

Where the hell does Angela come up with all these rules? “men don’t answer doors!”

I think Angela went to Nigeria thinking she’d get her own personal servant and she thinks offering him Georgia is enough for him. 

• Love 9

Angela’s looking forward a slave. Why should Michael have to cook and clean up after you and your grandkids? You’re the one who raised the loser kids who saddled you with sheltering all these kids in your house.

• Love 18
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Also Angela doesn't have time to cook? I do wonder what all those kids in her care are eating. Even if she just cooks super basic shit, I wouldn't judge her but not cooking at all?

Its McDonald's dollar menu and Little Caesar's for them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4