Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Debbie’s behavior is ridiculous, but my daughter would not speak that way to a guest at my dinner table

You would be practically shunned if you used that kind of language at dinner with my family with guests there.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

Here we go. "I'm done!" So sick of this phrase. Because it's never true. Go home, Deb.

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Took a potty break but I made it back for the I'M DONE! 

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Debbie is DONE. Shocker. 

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that woman in the Swiffer commercial the twin on the woman in Indian Matchmaker?

OMG I just watched the whole series this morning. LOVED IT!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Yes, go home by yourself to the hotel because you're rude and obnoxious and DONE! You invited yourself on this trip to Brazil. Go ahead and go to Wal-Mart and get some Panda Express to eat in the hotel.

Perhaps she will get lucky and find a KFC

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

And, he can only sponsor 2 fiance visas in his lifetime.  So, she'd just have to ride this out for a year or two, before they could live happily ever after with their 32 cats.

Unless he decides to go the marry in their country route and sponsor them as a spousal visa. That one isn't limited.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, Debbie’s family lives a pretty damn swank existence.  That’s quite an outdoor spread they have.  Good for them!  (Behave yourself, Debbie.)

Yeah so Jess' reasons for wanting to stay in the US probably not economic? 

• Love 2

I am not a fan of Debbie, but in this one she is right.  Why the rush?  Because Jess visa is going to expire?   And Coltee is not a prize to anyone and Debbie knows.   Also Jess shows no respect whatsoever for Debbie, she is a guest in her house and an older person.

• Love 9

And, he can only sponsor 2 fiance visas in his lifetime.  So, she'd just have to ride this out for a year or two, before they could live happily ever after with their 32 cats.

Is this true because I think Rebecca has sponsered more then two.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We have a thread! Come on over!

Oh! I'll be there after this because I ain't gonna watch no Family Chantel on Pillow Talk. Ugh.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I am not a fan of Debbie, but in this one she is right.  Why the rush?  Because Jess visa is going to expire?   And Coltee is not a prize to anyone and Debbie knows.   Also Jess shows no respect whatsoever for Debbie, she is a guest in her house and an older person.

I think Debbie got exactly what she deserved. She picked a fight and she got one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So Debbie cannot behave appropriately at a family dinner. She's drunkee, right? Has to be

Actually, it’s Jess who is being a total jerk.  What’s the rush?  She’s very young, why rush into a marriage?

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Some needs to tell the Darceys that the platinum hair makes them look like they are 70 years old.

30 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

They look AWFUL

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Unless he decides to go the marry in their country route and sponsor them as a spousal visa. That one isn't limited.

Debs will never allow Colt to travel outside the US again without her.  And, she will never allow him to marry abroad.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Debs will never allow Colt to travel outside the US again without her.  And, she will never allow him to marry a broad.  

FTFY

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Karina is going to murder Paul one day and collect the life insurance.

And TLC will show it, "Pole and Karine, A Very Special Episode"

I am not watching another show about a Clown Car Uterus.   14 children is obscene.   So I guess she'll go for two more sets of triplets, to break Ma Duggar's record of 19? 

Those dogs don't belong outside in that kennel in Kentucky in the Summer.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Does anyone else see this Schick razor commercial 40 times a day where the Aussie girl says, “It’s time for another hacks video; use yogurt or milk to soothe your skin?”  Good thing TLC only plays it 24 hours a day.  Thanks, telework.

/offtopic

• LOL 7
  • Love 4