Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand why they have to cook.  They can always get Nigerian food from some local restaurant and pass it off that they cooked it.

I think that in any culture a way of showing respect and love for guests, especially a soon to be mother in law, is to prepare a meal in your home. She’s ridiculous and Michael is showing he has better manners. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Her daughter is in prison for pedophilia but it's a goat at a market that makes her sick.

really???? is that why she has the grandkids with no mention of their mother

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello all my Babyloves. It's been a horrific summer, including losing my home and newly-built recording studio, then finding out a good friend lost his father and uncle (possible COVID)...and his mother then tested positive (thankfully recovering). BUT, time to forget that for 60-90 minutes...SOOO glad to jump back in with y'all!

giphy.gif

Sorry for the troubles - jazz singer here, I have a CD.

• Love 3

Every time someone screams, “I’m an American!” while visiting a foreign country, that country’s immigration services should put them on a plane and send them back to America.

Ang would be in for a rude awakening if she visited a butcher shop or meatpacking facility in America. How the hell does she think this pepperoni one her pizza is made?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Thank God for the United States of America" as she chugs a Coke. 

That display in the market was really something. The screaming and shrieking! The people in the market must have been diving for cover. 

The lady selling the beans was certainly giving her the stink eye.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You know Angela...we cook in the states, too. Not just a Nigerian thing.

She could have served her some homemade fried chicken, rice and okra and called it a day. Geez.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Good Lord, is there always a food orgy going on at Andrei's family's house?

Libby's family don't deserve such hospitality. The freaking rude ingrates. I can't stand her family.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Eastern Europeans cook food for many even though you may only be having a few guests over. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Mykull what the fuck are you getting out of this relationship? You aren’t in the states, she’s not toting any aigs for you and she has no respect for you, your family or your culture.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ha!  I was thinking his mom always puts out a giant spread.  Her father and brother should be more respectful of his mom and dad.  Don’t hammer Andrei with questions while you are enjoying their courtesy.  It is just rude

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Eastern Europeans cook food for many even though you may only be having a few guests over. 

As do Filipinos. And they make so much that guests bring food home and there's still leftovers. It took a long time for me to learn to cook just for myself. Even our daily family meals were for 10+ people.

• Love 10
Just now, brillia79 said:

Every time someone screams, “I’m an American!” while visiting a foreign country, that country’s immigration services should put them on a plane and send them back to America.

Ang would be in for a rude awakening if she visited a butcher shop or meatpacking facility in America. How the hell does she think this pepperoni one her pizza is made?

I remember back in 6th grade Home Ed we took a field trip to slaughter house.   No teacher in today's society would think to do that, weren't we the lucky ones?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3