Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Family Libby is already living up to their reputation by saying Tampa is better than Moldova. I would love to travel and see other places but not these assholes

Seriously. At this point I would love to travel anywhere. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m glad Libby Brother is asking the tough questions.  If he was a “detective “ what made him leave the country and end up a desperate American “housewife”? 

lol!!!  did he really say that

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

So Asuelu pitched a fit about not going to Samoa, but his mother is in Washington, with 2 of his half sisters?    So who the hell was he going to visit in Samoa?  

And he wants Kalani to be his bus driver?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This is a dud of a season, they really found the most unlikeable past participants in the franchise.

Yeah, I'm pretty much hate watching this season and throwing nerf balls at the TV. Thank god for you guys and ragging on these couples. I get all my mean angst out and some of the best laughs for you all.

• Love 9

I'm sure a long car ride (on plane trip) to Washington with very small kids to visit his estranged family is just what the doctor ordered for Kalani and Asuelo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

Maybe she'll drive to Washington, let him step out of the car, and then announce she has to go to the store for something.  Then she never goes back for him.    

Debbie is so drunk.   Maybe she'll topple over into her dinner plate?  

What is Debbie wearing in her talking head?  I haven't scene a collar that wide in years.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, she cannot control the eye roll. Kalani is a bitch. 

You know what, Kalani? if you can nip off to California on a whim, you can go to Washington to see your goddamn mother in law. 

Yeah and it's not like they have to worry about taking time off from work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Asuelo if your mother and sisters are here in the US....why the hell do you need to go to Samoa??  Duh!!!

The whole "I want to go to Samoa" is a production set up, pure and simple. Kalani and Asuelu could barely remember their lines. I'm sure whatever the real story is is more interesting. Why do they torment us?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I'm sure a long car ride (on plane trip) to Washington with very small kids to visit his estranged family is just what the doctor ordered for Kalani and Asuelo.

Spoiler

If you remember the coming attractions for the season, Kalani and one of his sisters have a big fight.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I keep forgetting no one loves America anymore 

Maybe the feelings will rekindle in November. It's for everyone's safety, really, until Americans get some control of the virus.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

WTF. Asuelu's mom is in Washington and his sister? Then why all the fuss for Samoa?  TLC you bitch.

Seriously. TLC shenanigans 200%. Ange delivers with all her screaming and hollering. Subjecting us to Colt and his speedo. Making me feel a smidge of sympathy for Tania. Exhibiting yet more ugly American bullsit with Libby and her coven. Jenny taking her social security to support a lying man baby. This season both sucks and blows.

• Love 15
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe she'll drive to Washington, let him step out of the car, and then announce she has to go to the store for something.  Then she never goes back for him.    

Or drive to where his mother lives, slow down a little and throw him out of the car. Then speed off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, LucyEth said:
  Hide contents

If you remember the coming attractions for the season, Kalani and one of his sisters have a big fight.

OOOH! That's worth tuning in for..

• Love 3