Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

What's wrong with all these people...they all want to go to Walmart in foreign countries..   

I had an actress friend from the uk who would come to the USA for conventions. She wanted to go to WalMart so badly, so we took her. She has no clue. He thought she would find her high end LaPrarie akin care at Walmart

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

BIL Libby you may not want to know the answer to that question. He shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. 

Dad is still yapping about red flags?? DUDE. Your precious daughter and Andrei have been married for YEARS at this point. Get a fucking life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I had an actress friend from the uk who would come to the USA for conventions. She wanted to go to WalMart so badly, so we took her. She has no clue. He thought she would find her high end LaPrarie akin care at Walmart

What was the reaction to Walmart?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It's really hard to concentrate right now because one of my neighbors is exercising his Second Amendment rights very close to my house. I live in the country so it's totally legal to shoot a gun off on your own property, but it's annoying sometimes.

• Love 1
(edited)

Once Andrrrei didn't give up any information, why didn't they just ask Libby what they were and what she knew?  And, why don't they care about the wedding arrangements?  

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

River and Karen are the worst

Will they be in the same bed? 

Why is Colt sitting in the front and making his mother sit in the back? As the resident old lady I always get the front seat when my son is driving. His gf automatically goes to the back. Colt is a dick. But we all knew that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I have decided that the perfect word to describe Colt(y) is “haughty.”  That little move of his with the eyebrows and the glasses is just . . . well, haughty.  I don’t think I could withstand his presence for more than a couple of minutes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16