Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mama Asuelu is really losing herself in her part, hmmm?

I do not buy one word of the Kalani/Asuelu story. Mama Asuelu is playing the role of Mama Pedro. Yawn. 

She is doing the crazy clapping/yelling that Asswipe did on the tell-nothing a couple of seasons ago.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are we going to gloss over Hans?  He sounded like he spoke English and Colt just ignored the fact he could talk to someone there other than Jess.

The captions said Hans was Jess’s uncle, possibly married to Aunt Gisele in the black and white top. I don’t think they said who the blonde woman was, though. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wouldn’t trust Pole with a dog. Two dogs! Oy vey.

I don’t like to see those dogs stuck outside in that kennel.

I also agree with some of you that this season is boring.  If I didn’t have the forum to read, I think I would tune out.  I don’t like anyone on this season and it isn’t very interesting.  It goes round and round with the same garbage.  That is the problem with TLC, once they find a winning formula, they beat us over the head with it.

• Love 9
(edited)

"I was blown away by the love, time and effort put into this meal! So now I'm going to ruin it with inappropriate and probing questions about your son."

Edited by Andi27
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
(edited)

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hey Jess...this guy you love? He lets his mother cook and clean. You’re not making him out to be such a prize.

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Nice passive-aggression, Father Elizabeth.  “How on earth did these humble people cook all of this food in a kitchen that isn’t nearly as big as mine back home?”

And for all of Family Libby's festive events they just bring packaged food from the local supermarket. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I find Americans are generally loathe to talk directly about money, so it feels so weird and uncouth for Father Libby to just straight up ask Andrei what his cop salary was.

Not that I expect that family to have manners or decorum.

• Love 10