Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, kendi said:

The way he lashed out at Jess after she called him a baby boy (which is true)...calling her a Daddy's girl. Oooooh. Good one!

Such a burn.  Lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Does Paul feed his dogs Zignature? That's what I feed my pup - he has severe food allergies. It is quite expensive, and mine is just a Shih Tzu. I can't imagine needing to feed 2 German Sheppard Dogs that stuff.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well, it's been fun tonight.  Now I have to go bleach my eyeballs.... Y'all stay safe and have a good week! 

Not gonna be able to stomach Family Chantal on Pillow Talk. 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10

I'm still hung up on Colt's claim that he's merely taking care of his lonely, old, frail mother because she needs him.  I'm sorry, doesn't she cook for him, do his laundry, pick him up from work, and they share a bank account?   I think she can get along fine in her own pad.  

Which is why I don't really blame Debbie's attitude about Jess or any other rando Colt is going to have move in with them.  Colt just needs to live separately so he can make his own giant mistakes and not directly involve his mother.  "I'm a MAN!"  phhhhfffttt lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

No more Pillow Talk for me.

Me either. Last week the whole bunch of them mocked and derided Libby's baptism ceremony. I'm an atheist but man I would never dis someone's religious practices Out loud, anyway. Unless there were snakes involved. Karen and River are a bridge too far. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Eric does hate her, the loathing is obvious. I don't like Larissa but if there is any triputh to what he did then is is disgusting and a woman hater just like Colt

I was reading comments.  What did I miss?

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I was reading comments.  What did I miss?

She snooped in his phone and found messages to another woman. She said that Eric talked to both Colt and his dad about Larissa's bedroom habits among other things and they all had a good laugh. The woman was disgusted and no longer talks to Eric.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Good night all, and I think I'll pass on PT also.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Good night snarkers, I’ll meet you tomorrow, same time same place

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all hope to see you in Pillow Talk

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Good night to all , see you all tomorrow for more freaking out scenes.....

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m onto greener pastures....Episode 3 of Indian Matchmaker. Be back tomorrow to hang with my soul mates. Good night.

TLC SAYS:

giphy.gif

BUT TRACKDAWG SAYS:

giphy.gif

It was great being back with all y'all, my BabyLoves. (Hopefully) see you on epi threads and next week 😘

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm still hung up on Colt's claim that he's merely taking care of his lonely, old, frail mother because she needs him.  I'm sorry, doesn't she cook for him, do his laundry, pick him up from work, and they share a bank account?   I think she can get along fine in her own pad.  

Which is why I don't really blame Debbie's attitude about Jess or any other rando Colt is going to have move in with them.  Colt just needs to live separately so he can make his own giant mistakes and not directly involve his mother.  "I'm a MAN!"  phhhhfffttt lol

I don't know why Colt just doesn't take advantage of the fact that prostitution is legal in Nevada and get himself a Brazilian hooker instead of trying to hoodwink some girl into his joining his harem.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Between Coltee in a speedo, and Coltee and Ericy comparing bj's, we've reached a new low. What a blow everyone has been dealt!

Plus Angela vomiting 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm sorry for your tough times, I hope we can all make you laugh

2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Oh my lord. I'm so sorry. Hoping tonight gets your mind off of everything. 

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Welcome back! I am so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Come back to the loving arms of your 90DF peeps! I hope we can cheer you for a bit. 

1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Sorry for the troubles - jazz singer here, I have a CD.

Oh, almost forgot! Thanks to you all for your thoughts...and for the laughs. Nothing cheers me up better than Snarky Sunday with mah peeps.

@Doublemint: been doing some jazz lately, Big Band and Brazilian  😳  Bossa Nova. I'm TheTaoOfDAO on Soundcloud (and most everywhere). 

Edited by Trackdawg
Pole tott me gram her ann spayllng
  • Love 11
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That was easy.  He just walked up to the house.  He was missing all weekend.  The whole cat armada of three is now together again.

Yay I am happy for you. There are a lot of missing cat posters in my neighbourhood lately......then we noticed a couple hawk nests close by. I am sorry to say I think those cats were dinner. I live in an apt so it is easy to keep my fur baby inside 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
56 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m onto greener pastures....Episode 3 of Indian Matchmaker. Be back tomorrow to hang with my soul mates. Good night.

Where is this show? I can't find it.

• Love 1