Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Ha, the closed captioning for Ed waking up in the "bed" was "BLUSTERS."

It should have said Blubber.  He whined like a baby.    

This is her home, how she lives everyday and Ed couldn’t hide how distasteful he found it.  He makes her feel lesser, inferior.    Jerk.  

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hair color kits have gloves in the. and some people are buying them for that. Others are just hoarding

Some people are buying them for the hair color! I've seen some pretty serious inches of silver roots snuggled under Deep Radiant Auburn length, and a lot of desperately stylin' beanies and caps out there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, kendi said:

I wasn't looking. What tats does he have?!

Something on his arm-- it was circular-- sorta reminded me of the old civil defense signs we had in the US in the 60's. Also something on his back.   I'm sorry, but I didn't want to look that closely.

Okay, dude in Ukraine -- this is not "My Fair Lady" and you will not be singing about the street where she lives.    So just walk around the city and hope you see her?   Just admit you are going to stalk her and hang around the fake address she gave you.  

You and Big Edd are in a race to the bottom of the dumbest men on this show.  Caesar is looking like a brainiac compared to both of you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Got up for another slice of pizza🍕That’s the extent of today’s exercise.

Keep it on farthest side of the room and take baby steps. Burns more calories. Also take only one slice at a time. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, kendi said:
8 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I totally agree with you on all of that. But having spent time in Philippines I recall just how humid and hot it was.  He’s anxious.

I understand he's anxious and it's all strange to him. But never do you hear him say, I feel so bad for her, I didn't realize the extent of her poverty. It's all, I need to get the hell out of here! 

I heard him say he understands why Rose wants to leave such poverty. 

• Love 2

I heard the rat is getting his own TLC spinoff show.

Yes! The rat is joining forces with the flying possum from "Hoarders" to film a one of a kind docuseries that will be "Tiger King" look like "Romper Room."

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Ugh, I couldn't stand any of the Roloffs'. Why are they still around? 

To Make 🥚 seem tall.

Okay, that's way too mean for Easter...that's the jelly beans typing...

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm wondering nothing happens between Erika and Steph except for some heavy petting. 

Scissoring count as petting?

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

To Make 🥚 seem tall.

Okay, that's way too mean for Easter...that's the jelly beans typing...

Scissoring count as petting?

Nah. If i had to guess, i'm thinking major kissing and top action. Nothing below the waist.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I already cut my hair myself. 

Me too. I am nuts about coloring my hair, but as I am working from home and live alone, I have not colored my hair in around 6 weeks. My roots are scary gray/white! 

• Love 5