Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

"That is what she'll smell...." - David, you are BIG creep.

His attention to the most random details are so bizarre! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Here we go again...cliffhanger for next week with David and the invisible Lana. 
Edit: WTF! Lana is real! Did TLC track her down and offer her money? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Mother of god, David is squirting Toupee Extra Volume Spray whilst wearing a leather jacket.

Guys, I can’t with this. 

Just like Jim Bob Duggar, lol.

• Love 4

How does David know Lana sounds excited if they only communicate via chat?

If I were a lesbian, I’d be insulted that Steph “plays” at being a lesbian like it’s trying on a new pair of heels. Heck, I am insulted anyway. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

David is the gift that just keeps giving...

It is so cold, he does not have a scarf or gloves, I know I would if I was hanging out in the Ukraine, btw, anyone else the the giant panda bear walking across the street just now?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

It seems pretty rare that the Americans think of their love interests as anything but objects that fit into very narrow fantasy boxes they've built.  They never seem to take into account that there's a person with a past, a heart, a mind, an opinion on the other end.

David was saying that he loves the chase, that he can weed out pretty quickly the ones who don't fit his criteria. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Another GoT fan/poster? Because my iPad, too, always wants to autocorrect Varya to Varys. Too bad it can’t recognize which forum I’m n at the appropriate time.

🔥

• LOL 2