Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Mike really puts off that "rubbish in the sack" energy, doesn't he?

He was slumped in the chair, possibly sucking his thumb, when they showed Andrrrei leaving the set with his 12 shirts (before he humble-brags about showing Chuck the truth about Charlie).

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Well, the unhappiest Happily Ever After is over for now.

On to The Other Way!

Bring it! I am so ready for some new couples. I won't mind seeing what Someat and Jenny have been up to.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Well, that's a wrap, bro.  

What a crazy season it's been, yet somehow it was unfulfilling.

The fulfillment is meeting us. :) I would have dropped this show long ago if it weren't for the snarkers here. Sounds like your in person get together went well.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Julia is absolutely correct. Brandon, of course, finds a way to blame Julia for not seeing his parents. 

Oh for fucks sake Mike. You were dating too. Fuck off. 

Right? He was disappearing and getting nudes while they were stillliving together. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

A baby blanket as a present for your WIFE is not a real present. 

at risk of being thrown out of the snark club, I understood that gesture. He said "I hope you will make my dream come true" to his wife. It was as awkward as one of those public marriage proposals. Kalani could have easily said 'thank you, Darling. You've made me very happy" while company was there, and then worked it out with her husband privately.  She didn't have to start wailing about it being the last thing she wants in a public forum.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Well guys, that's a wrap. See you all next week for TOW

6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Night all! It was great snarking with you this season! Not sure if I’m watching the next season with Jenny, some Meat, etc… next Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Have a great week everyone - stay safe.

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, that is finally it for this boring but still fun season of HEA! I hope to see you guys next week for TOW! Cannot wait to see these new couples and more Jenny and Sumit! 

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Good night of snark, till next week!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gotta go call my sons and tell them to give me money. Have a great week, Snark Team 6. Be well, stay strong and live your best life. 

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

We made it!!!!  Great snark tonight and great job getting through this slog of a season.  See you all next week for the fresh meat on TOW!!

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I nodded off, how embarrassing! Til next week

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

at risk of being thrown out of the snark club, I understood that gesture. He said "I hope you will make my dream come true" to his wife. It was as awkward as one of those public marriage proposals. Kalani could have easily said 'thank you, Darling. You've made me very happy" while company was there, and then worked it out with her husband privately.  She didn't have to start wailing about it being the last thing she wants in a public forum.

Yes, all she had to do was smile, say thank you, and change the subject. Sheesh. 

Good night my snarky darlings! See you next week for TOW; meanwhile, stay safe, wear your mask, and stay out of strip clubs. I love you all!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, all she had to do was smile, say thank you, and change the subject. Sheesh. 

Good night my snarky darlings! See you next week for TOW; meanwhile, stay safe, wear your mask, and stay out of strip clubs. I love you all!

You see me, @Pepper Mostly. You see me. 

• Love 1

Auntie Anxiety 1 HOUR AGO

Did I miss the memo about the Tintin hairdo being in style?Uf  Because Charlie looks ridiculous.

I was reminded of Bob's Big Boy. 

No one has brought up the real elephant in the room about him, though, is drugs (not just alcohol).

Thankfully that tart/attention ho Megan was kept away from the Tell-All. They need to stop making some kind of show business happen with her, beyond her x-rated activities on Only Fans of which their children must be so proud. She has no clue how to play the long game as an in-law. You are NOT a daughter or sibling. Stay low, make neutral statements, try to stay out of the fights --make an excuse to not go or to leave early. Let the blood relatives work it out.  If any of these people make up later, they will remember you inserted yourself and the nasty things you said and did, like screaming in Chuck's face and clawing Libby's face; Libby should have called 9-1-1. . Koloni doesn't have to be so mouthy and aggressive at times either.

Asshole-u also gave his wife a baby blanket because he could find them at Dollar General for about $5-$7. He just had no sense to not give it to his wife at a family party of busibodies and grifters at which she's not pregant. 

Isn't it great Ellie's picking up all kinds of new words and phrases,"Where does she get them?" Wild guess, cursing like a sailor thanks to her parents and relatives...

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dermatologist told me to start taking Biotin for my thinning hair. I’m on day three, so no results yet, if ever.

My hairdresser suggested it many yeas ago. I buy one of the products at Costco (2-3 brand available I think). I began to see an improvement in my skin, hair and nails in probalby 6 months and have kept it up. My hairdresser remarks on how thick my fine hair is, which was not always the case. Nails grow faster. I don't know if it GROWS more hair or thickens what you have, for me it's the latter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Friends, I was unable to watch live, so I was just trying to watch the DVR'd recording.

I fell asleep and dreamed that Jovi and Yara and at least one other couple were going to have my family visit their area! While we were planning the trip, we got a phone call saying they all wanted to come visit us in our home and weren't taking no for an answer.

Folks, I woke up in a cold sweat, lol.

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 13
8 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Pretty much sums up the No Tell show.  Fuckers didn't even clarify Hookergate. They have the damn tape. 

8 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I can’t believe I did that!

Wouldn't be the first time for me. LOL. I don't blame ya.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3