Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did you see her breeze past Mike and out of the studio door, smirking all the while, unreal.

TLC Presents - Natalie: 90 Day Keyser Soze.

Mykul for Single Life Season 2!

Great idea. I’d definitely watch that!

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 5

What TrashcAngela did is what is known as "outrageous overshadowing." That's when the person she's arguing with points out her double standards & she goes apeshit bonkers acting all offended. She was caught doing exactly what she constantly accuses Mykul of doing, and to distract and overshadow that, she acted a complete fool. And then after flashing her gross new tits for no reason, she has the gaslighting audacity to call Mykul and Lydia the disrespectful ones. 

I did love that Mykul stayed and had a good time after the warthog stormed out so she wouldn't have to answer any more questions about how she threw herself at Dr. Obeng.

Last thought on the tell-all: where was Russian Julia? Why did we not even talk about the "you still have your job and your.. um... cat" unreciprocated hug?

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Last thought on the tell-all: where was Russian Julia? Why did we not even talk about the "you still have your job and your.. um... cat" unreciprocated hug?

She needed to use the bathroom? Actually, I think she was a male production assistant who knew some Russian. That would explain so much, wouldn’t it?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, artisto said:

We saw Angela and Michael at some kind of marriage registry when there were different types of marriage licenses available and Angela was adamant that they get the kind that wouldn’t allow Michael to have any kind of “side chick.” At the time, I remember thinking the process seemed entirely different from what Lisa and Usman did when they got married in Nigeria, so maybe one marriage was legal and the other was just some worthless paperwork for a non-binding ceremony. 

2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Libby & Andrrrei had to cut Charlie out of their lives lest Ellie's first word was "bro."

Better than f-bombs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

She was really ugly pre-surgery.

Yara?  I agree.  And Jovi is no looker so let's hope two negatives make a positive looking baby.  

4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Libby & Andrrrei had to cut Charlie out of their lives lest Ellie's first word was "bro."

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Better than f-bombs. 

Better than "Show him the ropes" and "Family Business"

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But does she really throw shade?  I really wanted Shaun to be a bit harsher with her questioning about the doc taking her home, etc...

No, she BARELY throws shade. She just goes over things that the fans already know about. Shaun Robinson is a terrible host.

7 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I fear that Ellie’s first word will probably be something like f*** or b****.

• LOL 3
29 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

No, she BARELY throws shade. She just goes over things that the fans already know about. Shaun Robinson is a terrible host.

I’m convinced that she doesn’t even watch the show. She probably gets a ten minute tape every so often and then at the Tell Nothing, she reads the questions that the producer wrote for her. That’s why she rarely asks a follow-up question. 

• Love 8
On 8/22/2021 at 5:04 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Speaking of New England, there is a planned get together in the works in the Boston Area around late October. Meet up in Seattle was so much fun

Seattle Snark Con was a huge success.    

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Seattle Snark Con was a huge success.    

Maryland need to represent!  Where are my Baltimore people? Let's show Seattle we can snark in person too!

Although I love Seattle with all my heart, I spent a year in Federal Way, (what is now called Marina Hills), and I miss it I feel that Baltimore can represent with some East Coast Snark.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m convinced that she doesn’t even watch the show. She probably gets a ten minute tape every so often and then at the Tell Nothing, she reads the questions that the producer wrote for her. That’s why she rarely asks a follow-up question. 

I agree. I don't think Shaun watches the show and the producers just tell her in her ear what questions to ask the cast members. She really is clueless.

• Love 5
On 8/23/2021 at 12:01 PM, magemaud said:

We saw Angela and Michael at some kind of marriage registry when there were different types of marriage licenses available and Angela was adamant that they get the kind that wouldn’t allow Michael to have any kind of “side chick.” At the time, I remember thinking the process seemed entirely different from what Lisa and Usman did when they got married in Nigeria, so maybe one marriage was legal and the other was just some worthless paperwork for a non-binding ceremony. 

Unless I get something back from the government, in my case state, with a raised seal, it is not legal.  I would have straight up asked Awful Angela:  "You were married in Nigeria in January 2020.  How did you file your 2021 taxes?  Married filing jointly, married filing separately, or single?  I am waiting......."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

How did you file your 2021 taxes?  Married filing jointly, married filing separately, or single?  I am waiting......."

Oops...methinks B.T. Angela forgot about that little detail.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Oops...methinks B.T. Angela forgot about that little detail.

I remember a long time ago, a freshly married co-worker was saying something about "still filing as a single as it is better for us."  I kept my trapper shut and just waited for the IRS to come a knockin'.......

Do NOT mess with that entinty, lol!!!

Awful Angela probably figured out a way to file as Head of Household or something.  My instincts tell me she filed as a single.  Because to Uncle Sam, she is!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/22/2021 at 7:26 PM, Arynm said:

My sister works full time from home and I watch my nieces while she works. It is next to impossible to watch a 2 and 5 year old and work full time. You are giving short shrift to both and it's not fair, to both your kids and your job. If I can't watch them she hires someone else (who is much more expensive). She is in the house so it's not like a stranger is watching the girls without any supervision.

I agree. You just can't do justice to both at the same time, especially when it comes to toddlers. I don't understand what Andrei is thinking.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2

(30 minute preview TOW just started).

So on TOW, Ellie is worried about Victor in Columbia because of a hurricane?    I can see why she's worried about him, after the first husband dying suddenly.  She's 45, and he's Victor's 38, and lives on Providencia, an island off of Columbia.   So, she's moving to Columbia to be with him, after selling everything, only Ellie had a lot with the business (Jenny 2.0).   Or is the other man just managing the business for her, until she can get Victor a visa?    Ellie knows he cheated on her, and she's still wrecking her life to move to be with him?  

Evelin and Cory, boring, and pointless.   Funny that the woman with tons of boyfriends, complains about Cory and another woman, but I had to laugh about Cory's issues.   Evelin really does carry Cory's balls in her purse, doesn't she? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Will we be continuing to live chat here on this thread for “The Other Way” Sunday night or starting a new thread on TOW forum? 

This thread is almost 1400 pages. Maybe time to start a new one? Like a 90DF Live Chat 3: Third Time May not be the Charm? Or other ideas?

35 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

This thread is almost 1400 pages. Maybe time to start a new one? Like a 90DF Live Chat 3: Third Time May not be the Charm? Or other ideas?

I agree we should start a fresh new thread and I love your proposed title! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I agree we should start a fresh new thread and I love your proposed title! 

Things Usually Come in Threes - probably lots of good ideas out there. Let this sit for a day or so and see others' brilliant suggestions.

Live Chat title:

Say Yes to the Mess

Give Me Money

I Gave Up My Car For This?

I love word/title games like this. Will try to come up with other possibilities because I won’t be able to stop myself don’t have a life like the distraction.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Give Me Money is so appropriate, since everyone on this show is just trying to stay on it for multiple seasons.   My understanding is the money goes up with additional seasons, and with appearing on other segments, like Pillow Talk, or the cooking and dating shows.   And all of them would do anything to get their own spin off show.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Live Chat title:

Say Yes to the Mess

Give Me Money

I Gave Up My Car For This?

I love word/title games like this. Will try to come up with other possibilities because I won’t be able to stop myself don’t have a life like the distraction.

This Could Be A Deal Breaker

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Note: Because this thread is getting very long, some of us thought it might be a good idea to start a new Live Chat thread. It is currently titled 90DF Live Chat 3. 

Thanks, Frozendiva. I will go to the new chat now.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 1

Well, hello there.

I am not sure if I am back tonight or not as I will keep looking at updates on Ida.  I am not in harm's way from this except there was a tornado warning for Pensacola where we still have a family home plus I have assorted friends and relatives in and around NOLA, although I moved away nearly 40 years ago.  I used to enjoy visiting people in Lockport, Golden Meadow, Houma, and most of the places I keep seeing on the radar.

Also I don't think I like anyone on this show.  I can't stand Jenny and Sumit.  Ari and Binyan are two of the most boring people to cross my screen. Evelin and Cory are boring, and I can't stand them so that's a double whammy.  The crazy lady in the ad makes me want to reach in and slap her.  I understand Armando and Kenneth are back.  I like Armando, but I was hoping they wouldn't return.

I am also tired.  We went out of town to visit our grandson.  He is a very cute baby.  It was also a time to celebrate the birthdays of my son and husband so a great time was had by all.  We even went out to eat on a Friday.  I expected more people to be at the restaurant based on the parking nightmare, but I guess the few employees now park in the customers part of the lot. I think the place was about 1/5 capacity.  They were also out of several brands of beer. Despite it being so empty, we waited 35 minutes as they were really short staffed.   Food was good.  We did take-out for the other meals.

• Love 2

Oh FFS no one prepared me for Corey and Evelyn again...and sorry show I will not believe 2 men fighting over that blank po faced chick from Princeton who is so memorable I don’t even remember her name...

What country is Victor in? I missed something.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Let’s hope this isn’t as boring as HEA and I can stay awake. Yo peeps, let’s do this.

Join us in the new thread. It's much roomier.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dermatologist told me to start taking Biotin for my thinning hair. I’m on day three, so no results yet, if ever.

What about collagen?  Not sure if it helps any.

10 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I hope Hiromi flies in for a visit!

I would be pissed if my friend decided to go to a devastated island where there is no housing, no running water, no real relationship, lol and then begged me to fly there, a good friend would never suggest that, I would not want my friend to spend the money to visit me and be uncomfortable for my own selfish reasons, if Ellie did not listen to me when we had all he creature comforts why fly somewhere there are none of those things then have her not listen to me again. Oy,  so stupid.

• Love 1