Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

It's laughable that Aseulu thinks he deserves respect as Head of the Household and the Man in Charge when he does zero things that a provider and protector would do.  He wants to just be taken care of like a toddler and still be "in charge."  He's ridiculous.  He's not going to build a house!  He can barely ride a bike.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
Just now, Eldemarge said:

It's laughable that Aseulu thinks he deserves respect as Head of the Household and the Man in Charge when he does zero things that a provider and protector would do.  He wants to just be taken care of like a toddler and still be "in charge."  He's ridiculous.  He's not going to build a house!  He can barely ride a bike.

Sam-wa rules vs "I'm an American!" rules. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

If Kalani and Asuelo do not have a pot to piss in in the states how would they have any money in Samoa?

Listening to Asuelo talking about life in Samoa with the mens and the womens and how people spend their days, there is nothing for his children to do to advance themselves in life, that seems so narrow minded.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

@Trackdawg, can I request an “In Memoriam” gif of 600 Pound Gina knocking over the sunglass display with her scooter? 

I don't recall that! Quit that show like 4 years ago...but shoot me the season and epi number and you got it!

I have also been planning to hold a FREE CUSTOM GIF contest, before I change my avatar.

First person to correctly ID my current avatar wins! ANYTHING you want, in a personalized Trackdawg GIF! (OK, maybe no nudes 😳 )

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"The men hunt, and fish, and carry bags and mix mai tais at the hotel".

The men hunt the steaks and the women gather the French fries.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s so boring that I can’t even find anything to snark about! That’s a first for me.

That may change! Tammy and Mama Asuelu are finally making an entrance!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Kalani has Grangie's red pant outfit on!   Such a fashion plate.

Maybe that's why Angela had to switch to the pink jumpsuit, or that's why Angela left the episode.  Kolini and she rent the red one by the hour.

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu always looks like he needs toothpicks to keep his eyes open.

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kalani was giving him a pill, so probably keeps him sedated.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Asuelo went from Samoan resort towel boy to tv star. And he’s only, what 25?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wanna know Kalani, Kolini, and their mom’s hair care routine.

Seriously!!  Can we get some actual useful information, TLC??

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh jeez, these two crazies. I would have loved to see Big Ang go after these two. Tammy and mother Asuelu should go back to Somoa and stay there if it’s so great. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 7
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Is anyone clever enough to do a side by side, who wore it better?

Aww man. This would’ve been perfect for the late Joan Rivers’ “Bitch Stole My Look” segment.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Asuelo went from Samoan resort towel boy to tv star. And he’s only, what 25?

I wonder how their life would have been if they hadn't been on this show, they really have no marketable skills to earn a living with, seriously, what would they have done?

• Love 4