Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why take a pregnancy test (or admit to taking one) when it can give you attention by claiming you might be pregnant. 🙄

And then you can fake a miscarriage or something. For attention. All these folks want attention.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I still lol at a Jenny freaking out and Sumit sitting there all calm

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If there is a God in heaven, please have Sumit’s parents make a few appearances.

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

But Jenny and Sumit are the gift that keeps on giving!  I hope they have his parents on again!!

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

How many blows will Some Meat and Jenny be dealt

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If there is a God in heaven, please have Sumit’s parents make a few appearances.

They were the best part of the last season of The Other Way. Crossing my fingers we get some more good zingers.

Normally I would feel like the parents should stay out of it, but the way she deceived them by staying with them under false pretenses she brought it onto herself.

• Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

They were the best part of the last season of The Other Way. Crossing my fingers we get some more good zingers.

Normally I would feel like the parents should stay out of it, but the way she deceived them by staying with them under false pretenses she brought it onto herself.

Go find a 100 year old!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Mrs. Gwen must be at the hotel.

I bet she's the babysitter for Mylah, and so she's not on stage.

I'm still upset that Andrei didn't punch out Charlie on stage.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Angela only cared about hooking up with other men. Not her health.

I have never heard of anyone getting a breast reduction or lift because they had trouble breathing.  The weight and smoking would have caused her to be short of breath with little stamina but not the boobs.  Your lungs are protected by your ribs, the breasts have no bearing on your breathing.

Jovi is one of the few cast members that has a good job. Yara should be thankful for that.  But I think it would be hard for both of them to have him home 24/7 for months at a time.  

• Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Jovi also believe that condoms are for slut people?

My thoughts EXACTLY. Birth control isn't 100% but the way these folks just casually mention being pregnant has me thinking they're really not using it...or not using it often...or not using it RIGHT... 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This makes me wonder how many out of wedlock kids he has out there knowing what a slut he was before her.

He doesn't tip strippers. That's child support.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

If Grangela was still there she would be forcing Yara to pee in a cup.  

God, can you imagine the bullshit we'd have to hear if Grangie hadn't walked off??  It might have livened things up, but she would have an opinion on everyone and everything.  And the cackling.....

• Love 6

Lessons Yara Must Learn from Her Castmates:

• Kalani: You can get pregnant while breastfeeding.
  • Tiffany: You may not know you're pregnant until you're giving birth.
  • Libby: Fluctuating hormones may be mistaken for pregnancy.
  • Angela: You can be pregnant if you can tote an egg.

With this brain trust, who needs a pregnancy test?

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie might ask Yara for an egg to tote since she’s so fertile.

Ask? Angela's never ASKED for anything in her life. She demands. 

Though my money would be on Yara.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

God, can you imagine the bullshit we'd have to hear if Grangie hadn't walked off??  It might have livened things up, but she would have an opinion on everyone and everything.  And the cackling.....

I'm wondering if Grangie was only slated for that much of a segment and was suppose to walk off. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to put up with her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I have never heard of anyone getting a breast reduction or lift because they had trouble breathing.  The weight and smoking would have caused her to be short of breath with little stamina but not the boobs.  Your lungs are protected by your ribs, the breasts have no bearing on your breathing.

If Grangela had said her back hurt she would have been more believable. 

The smoking/health connection is lost on her which is odd for a health care worker.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Lessons Yara Must Learn from Her Castmates:

• Kalani: You can get pregnant while breastfeeding.
  • Tiffany: You may not know you're pregnant until you're giving birth.
  • Libby: Fluctuating hormones may be mistaken for pregnancy.
  • Angela: You can be pregnant if you can tote an egg.

With this brain trust, who needs a pregnancy test?

Don't forget that Jovi should fight for his children. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm wondering if Grangie was only slated for that much of a segment and was suppose to walk off. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to put up with her.

Right she probably demanded her segment first and be allowed to walk off, she's too much of the 'star' to stick around for everyone's segments.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

One was recommended to me because of shortness of breath. I pointed out that I have chronic Lyme Disease and had COVID a year ago...maybe THOSE issues were more suspect than my breasts.

• Useful 1