Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Shut up Shawn, all you can muster is “Wow, what a Christmas, what a Christmas.”

Terrible host she’s the worst! 

Shaun puts no effort or gives any fuck about this show, yet they  keep her like there's not millions of people who would be better at hosting this show and would do it for free.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She got knocked up so they had to get married per her father and her religion, she plucked an idiot from Samoa, brought him to the states and had not plan, got pregnant again and had no plan...they really do not plan anything, not even having kids.  Asuelo keeps saying how he wants a big family but no visible means of financial support.

They probably made $150k this season alone. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 8/22/2021 at 6:44 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I am a fount of useless knowledge, my parents used to say they wished I could apply my knack for trivia to a job. HA! I enjoyed your gif of father Sumit, another gif of one of his parent's sick burns would be fun. Oh and it's actually 'Just Our Luck' I was close (just Googled it).

Me too! I was prepping myself to audition for Jeopardy one day...but I think I have passed my ideal Brain Age. It feels like playing GIF Concentration with y'all every week helps me keep the rust off my cerebral hamster wheel, though

Father Sumit, you got it. Also:

giphy.gif

Oh wait, you did. NVM

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474z17su4cwznmf8m5s3

Edited by Trackdawg
en Español es la razón.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Apologies to anyone impacted by the storm but: edited to add that I regret posting something so insensitive to the people who suffered any kind of loss from the storm and am grateful that here at the Jersey Shore we were spared from damage this time. 

image.png.08febe32a1f8840ed4aa5cbf5873e060.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Shaun puts no effort or gives any fuck about this show, yet they  keep her like there's not millions of people who would be better at hosting this show and would do it for free.

Why can't we have Andy Cohen host the Tell Alls? He is much better at asking questions than Shaun. Shaun just asks questions people already know the answer to.

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Why can't we have Andy Cohen host the Tell Alls? He is much better at asking questions than Shaun. Shaun just asks questions people already know the answer to.

Watching the leaked show last year, I realized that the producers are telling her all of the questions over her ear piece. 

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Love 4