Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Mama A.'s bun is crooked.    A Kolini v. Tammy smack down would be fun, I'm betting Kolini wins.   

So Mike finally pays attention.   I know this stuff is scripted, but I don't think Kalani, and Asuelu's eyes being red is faked.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder how their life would have been if they hadn't been on this show, they really have no marketable skills to earn a living with, seriously, what would they have done?

I doubt they would have gotten married 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dermatologist told me to start taking Biotin for my thinning hair. I’m on day three, so no results yet, if ever.

I've been taking biotin for the last couple of years, for my nails. For nails, it works great! Not to brag but I already have fabulous hair. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Shabu from Just My Luck

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WOW! Didn't think ANY-one remembered that show!

You win! Name your GIF! (it's gotta be a video I can find, though). If it's personal, PM me 🤫

Edited by Trackdawg
Schmeason
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

If the Great Ejection took place in my home I swear I'd just breathe a sigh of relief and open another bottle of wine, put on a Christmas record and bust out the Trivial Pursuit game. "Lets Christmas, y'all!"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I doubt they would have gotten married 

She got knocked up so they had to get married per her father and her religion, she plucked an idiot from Samoa, brought him to the states and had not plan, got pregnant again and had no plan...they really do not plan anything, not even having kids.  Asuelo keeps saying how he wants a big family but no visible means of financial support.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kolini is wearing a red jumpsuit like Angela’s! 

Kolini and Angela sharing the red jumpsuit.  Sharp's is very low budget.  It explains the pink halter Angela was wearing too.  Sharps cheap on wardrobe and editing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani: My uterus is not up for discussion! 

Girl. Ten minutes ago you were all up in Yara's. Shut up. 

Kalani may be pregnant now.  Asuelo keeps on protecting her belly.  And condoms are for slut-people.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WOW! Didn't think ANY-one remembered that show!

You win! Name your GIF! (it's gotta be a video I can find, though). If it's personal, PM me 🤫

I am a fount of useless knowledge, my parents used to say they wished I could apply my knack for trivia to a job. HA! I enjoyed your gif of father Sumit, another gif of one of his parent's sick burns would be fun. Oh and it's actually 'Just Our Luck' I was close (just Googled it).

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

MamaA and Tammy want Assholeu to pay them off so they don’t return.

I think that's why they want Kalani and the kids to move to Samoa, since they will never let her leave with the children, unless Papa Low buys them back from the despicable Mama A, and her henchmen.   Also, if Asuelu moves to Samoa for a year, his visa is gone.     Kalani should give him a one way ticket to Samoa, and lie that she's moving as soon as he has a place for them all to live, then cancel his visa after the appropriate time period.    

Tammy is disgusting.   I know she probably claims it's all an act, and she's getting a bad edit, but you can't put words in someone's mouth they never say.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4