Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

David--no fool like an old fool. If you wish to persist in this delusion, then you fly "Lana" to Las Vegas this time--for her, put up or show up. And you get all kinds of credentials from her that she is who she says she is. And stop telling strangers your pathetic story.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

That or a cri-cut machine?

Seriously!  I’ve done a lot of earring shopping in my time and I have never seen Lysol bottle-shaped earrings.  Maybe I’m just not shopping in the stores where they sell massive plastic earrings. 🤷‍♀️ 

• LOL 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Uh, is it really pronounced “Keev?”

Yes, we learned this from Natalie and what’s his name 

5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

god, i wish i lacked a guilty conscious so that I could simultaneously pitch a show about a catfish (that will probably be my bff in disguise) so that i can travel to and from my favorite country as much as i wanted and act a fool so that they won't yank my funding

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Why does he tell the hotel receptionist that his is the fifth time he's trying to meet his girlfriend? That's a great conversation starter. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

The desk clerk pronounced it the standard key-ev.  I don't know where that Keev came from.

Cesar said it like that. When he went. When he saw Maria. But she deleted all the photos. In Keev.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

Why does he tell the hotel receptionist that his is the fifth time he's trying to meet his girlfriend? That's a great conversation starter. 

Maybe he was trying to set up a back up plan?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1