Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, LucyEth said:

She is a pain in the ass.  She never stops whining

And she signed up for filming the birth of her baby and this season, all while complaining about the difficulties of being a new mother.  She wants the fame.  I almost think that Non Jovi's just going along with it - which is why he's always leaving for work or away when they're filming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Much as Yara complains about Jovi being away from home I think that might keep them together. If she was around him all the time they'd probably fight 24/7. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wonder if Yara came from a more wealthy family because she has expensive taste? I do like her but she is going to have to grow up a bit and accept that she signed up for a husband who in order to support her has to be away from home.

According to some YouTube videos, she was a sugar baby.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I know some of y’all hate him, but (especially by comparison to family Libby) I kinda like Andrei. He’s gaining mad points on this trip for me.

I've always liked him, also [/whispers] I think he is kind of cute.

Showing myself the door again.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

These sisters are still butthurt that their little sis got the attractive husband in comparison to their own situations and they won't let it go. Slam those brakes, Andre'. Watch 'em fly.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Too bad the RV didn't have compartments.

Too bad it doesn't come with a goddamn muzzle. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Becky sells houses.  She can sell houses owned by other people than The Family Business.  At most, there are 4 in the pipeline.  

No one else will hire her to sell houses. Chuck is her sole opportunity. 

Becky won't get off the bus and talk to Andrei? Because its in the woods? Is she afraid he'll attack her? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

These assholes in an RV were the same  ones complaining Moldavi wasn't good enough for them.

Charlie was the only smart one who flew to the destination.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

These sisters are still butthurt that their little sis got the attractive husband in comparison to their own situations and they won't let it go. Slam those brakes, Andre'. Watch 'em fly.

Becky's husband, the rich one is good looking in my opinion..and very quiet too, which is a big plus.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Becky sells houses.  She can sell houses owned by other people than The Family Business.  At most, there are 4 in the pipeline.  

Let’s be honest….Becky dabbles while living off her husband. She is now trying to play big bad business woman. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

They all blame Andre, but Daddy Libby is playing right along. 

Andre is way too stupid and obvious to pull off his manipulation of Chuck.  Chuck  must be acting, certainly he doesn’t really like or trust Andre.  

• Love 9
Just now, goofygirl said:

So funny, they're letting Anddddddrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiii drive but yet don't trust him on a job site.  Crazy much???

Yes. Just as crazy as he is thinking he can come to America and get everything handed to him on a silver platter. 

• Love 6