Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

So basically Chuckles daughters are saying they don't trust their dad and that will scheme with Andre and cheat them out of their share of the business.  Does A-hole Chuckle realize this?  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Charlie was the only smart one who flew to the destination.

I feel like "smart" is the wrong word to use about anything in relation to Charlie.  He probably bitched to his wife the whole flight to MD about how he was missing out on screen time.  And then passed out drunk.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Let’s be honest….Becky dabbles while living off her husband. She is now trying to play big bad business woman. 

She dabbles on ONLY FANS AND SHOWS IT ALL.  Makes me wonder how rich her husband really is and/or what kind of freaks and attention whores they are to do OF and this show if they're already wealthy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I'm wondering how many normal stops they've made along the way, you know- the gas, food, lodging ones. Not the we have to stop and hash out an argument stops.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm in the kitchen making Keto haddock nuggets and watching on my phone. When Ronald said "I won't allow them to leave", I ran upstairs, got my laptop and logged on. Yikes, yikes, yikes, this dude sounds like a killer.

I just started keto a week ago.  Lost a few pounds.  How is the diet working for you?

• Love 4

Someone needs to figure out Chuck's math.  He grosses $100K per house, and nets $50K.  He has 4 houses in his pipeline.  So, he should net $200K.  That's not that much to support all his children.  But he has to play Daddy Warbucks.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She was in a Russian reality TV saying she wanted to be a sugar baby, but I think everything she has is a knockoff. 

I thought that they met on a travel sugar daddy-sugar baby website.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I'm wondering how many normal stops they've made along the way, you know- the gas, food, lodging ones. Not the we have to stop and hash out an argument stops.

They probably just drove on to the freeway to film and got off the next exit and returned the RV.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I  can sorta hear the show in the background, but I am at the bfast table eating dessert so I may just follow the chat for a bit.  It has been an exciting day with the birth of our first grandchild--a boy--early this afternoon.  

Congratulations and Best Wishes for everyone!   That’s a wonderful day. 🎉🎊

• Love 6

Angela is so vile.  She won't wear a mask to protect herself and others from covid spreading, but she'll wear a mask out of vanity when her nasty mouth ends up with an ulcer from sucking on cancer sticks that she blames her lifelong addiction to on the husband she met 5 years ago.  She also really drives the point home why service people and people in retail should be paid so much more for having to deal with the insanity of people like her. That poor phone guy.

Libby's sisters are so completely unlikable in every way. I can only imagine that people join their OF to hate-fap.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Oh Grangela.... Mikul didn't create " this Bitch"  You were that Bitch out of the gate. Girl.  just be real.  Give it up with Mikul.  The man wants to be a dad.  You are 54 years old.  He is not going to be able to be a father with a woman; full of shit; bitchass; who is 54 years old. Bye.

• Love 12

How far will you go for money?

Well watch these people (green cards usually included) and see lol. 
Then we have Michael who takes all this verbal abuse from Angie while compromising his personal beliefs (have his own child) 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Michael is selfish?!? This woman needs a foot up her ample ass. I told you, she is aiming for her own show as a single woman.

Hey, this reminds me we might see Angela on next season of The Single Life. For God's sake, I hope not. I hope this is her last season on 90 Day.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Mykul should be relieved Big Ang wants to be done with him. 

Sadly, he invested alot of time in Grangela. He still wants the green card and doesnt want to start over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6