Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

Yep. At this point I am only coming to hear your snark.

• Love 9

Ronald is comically inept but Tiffany is a bitch and a half. What's the big deal? Go to the store, buy some food, problem solved.

Her whining in the store was over the top. She acted like she had to go into the bush and and take down an antelope, then skin it and remove the entrails. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, she's a makeup artist. (I'm so not...)

Not having food is a problem. Does this man have any friends who have a clue?

I get it but …go shopping? Like you are now so you can pick out what you like?  I do that all the time when I visit family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I mean, I think Ronald is a tool but maybe he thought it would be best to wait until they got there to get groceries so they can get things they like?

You’re giving him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

My bet in Andrei for the win over CHarlie.     Contrary to Chuck fake crying saying that he didn't want to see this, I do.     

Mama Asuelu and Tammy come to town, I'm picking Kalani for the win over both of them.   Mama A. is just a bully, and Tammy isn't going to win over Kalani, or Kolini.      I can't wait for that.    And if Mama A. or Tammy think that Daddy Low will stand there while they take on his daughter, or his wife, he's wrong. 

Ronald the Refrigerator Thief is insulted?    Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders is partly right, can't they make a grocery list?   Tiffany cringing about the butcher area is ridiculous.     Ronald out of money, not a surprise.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ah yes, years ago you could buy chicken feet, etc in a supermarket here in NJ.   Tiffany is too young to remember real food and how it is sold.   Lots of other interesting things were available too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ronald is comically inept but Tiffany is a bitch and a half. What's the big deal? Go to the store, buy some food, problem solved.

Her whining in the store was over the top. She acted like she had to go into the bush and and take down an antelope, then skin it and remove the entrails. 

Yea and she feeds her kids crap so she can shut her yapping pie hole about paloney

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Good evening... I've been bingeing the past seasons of 90 Day Fiance and.... 😩

Well, I made it here to snark on the current stuff. It's so fun to watch Tiffany and Ronald get groceries! So much fun!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? Even Costco has hanging meat. 

Lambs in the freezer section. The old butcher shops and delis also have hanging meat. My relatives have been farmers. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get it but …go shopping? Like you are now so you can pick out what you like?  I do that all the time when I visit family.

I get it too but...when people come to stay for a few days I usually ask ahead of time what basic, quick-fix foods/snacks I should get before they arrive. But that's me...

• Useful 1
  • Love 9