Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I  can sorta hear the show in the background, but I am at the bfast table eating dessert so I may just follow the chat for a bit.  It has been an exciting day with the birth of our first grandchild--a boy--early this afternoon.  

Congratulations!!

• Love 6

As for the citric acid, women did this for years before there was actual birth control to buy. squeezed out lemon halves inserted like a diaphragm works pretty well. Women from one of my many cultures swear by it. 

It doesn't hurt unless you have a yeast infection, to complete the tmi.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Now she's going to ruin the vibe of the trip by telling him about the divorce lawyer.  So stupid.   Timing is terrible.

That was good timing, right? Tell him while you guys are currently on a trip and in a location that a 3rd party had to drive you to. Hope that jeep girl got paid good for the awkward drive back.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

It's like they're trying to do a 180 on his image and make him seem desirable.  

Then he would need to be someone different. His voice and dead eyes would make my vagina commit suicide. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I  can sorta hear the show in the background, but I am at the bfast table eating dessert so I may just follow the chat for a bit.  It has been an exciting day with the birth of our first grandchild--a boy--early this afternoon.  

How wonderful! Congratulations!!

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yay!! Congratulations!!! What a great gift!

Grangela, honey; you are already married. I think.

No seriously. Grangela.  You are dog shit nuts.  Face it. DONE!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Has anyone tried the BK Ch'King? I have tried Popeyes, KFC, Wendy's, McDonalds, and of course Chik-fil-A and wonder how it measure up. (I am streaming this and just saw an ad for it)

I have. It's pretty delicious!

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Congratulations!   I'm so happy for all of you.  

Angela is awful.   I love that she asked the computer store man on TV about breaking the law.    

• Love 4