Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Well Yara, whatcha gonna do now sister???  

God forbid. You should ask your MOTHER IN LAW; your baby's GRANDMOTHER, to help you.

BITE IT YARA.  BIG. BITE. STUBBORN WOMAN.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
Just now, rideashire said:

Does Yara look different in this new talking head or is that just me? I can't put my finger on it but her face is different somehow.

I said the same thing. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"Two tourists were killed today when a married couple threw rocks down a mountain."

I was thinking the same thing! I was expecting to hear a yowl of pain when they threw those rocks. "Hey!! What the fuck??"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I  can sorta hear the show in the background, but I am at the bfast table eating dessert so I may just follow the chat for a bit.  It has been an exciting day with the birth of our first grandchild--a boy--early this afternoon.  

Congrats!! Hope you are having good dessert to celebrate. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

How conveeeeenient Jovi lost the connection when she starts complaining about him

Two years from now if they're still together and she keeps whining about everything, he's not even going to answer his phone when she calls and his 'work' will conveniently keep him away longer.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 6

You know what Jovi did for a living, you came to America, you had unprotected sex and got pregnant. Jovi can’t quit his job, you had help and didn’t want Mrs. Gwens help. Jovi has to work to keep you in designer handbags. Sorrynotsorry,  I don’t feel sorry for Yara. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

Re: Asuelu. "Slow" people can be loveable and deserve love, and someone to love. That other person doesn't have to be "slow" too.

I know I sound harsh but my empathy goes out the window when they are getting paid to air their dirty laundry. Asuelu is even getting paid for Cameos.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You know what Jovi did for a living, you came to America, you had unprotected sex and got pregnant. Jovi can’t quit his job, you had help and didn’t want Mrs. Gwens help. Jovi has to work to keep you in designer handbags. Sorrynotsorry,  I don’t feel sorry for Yara. 

She is a pain in the ass.  She never stops whining

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I wonder if Yara came from a more wealthy family because she has expensive taste? I do like her but she is going to have to grow up a bit and accept that she signed up for a husband who in order to support her has to be away from home.

• Love 7