Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Angela is having a tough time wearing her dentures with an abcess that's why she's wearing the mask only covering her mouth. Michael seem to have alluded to it when the conversation starting shifting into the "you're fake" talk

Edited by The Goon
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, The Goon said:

Angela is having a tough time wearing her dentures with an abcess that's why she's wearing the mask only covering her mouth. Michael seem to have alluded to it when the conversation starting shifting into the "you're fake" talk

'The Goon' where did you come from? Come back because that was some good tea.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys, Angela is basically the female version of Big Ed. If we were watching Big Ed try to track Rose's phone and yell at her like Angela does to Michael, we would literally be fucking PROTESTING.

I am. I want him off in the worst way. I signed a petition on YouTube. His phone call with Liz was the last straw. He literally spent the whole call telling her to f off and using other obscenities constantly. What did she do? Asked him if it was okay to take a coworker to El Cahon because he needed a ride. Apparently, douche said OK, then started blowing up her phone, literally yelling that she showed "disrespect" by even asking him, and that she was stupid for thinking he'd ever agree to that. He would not let her speak - just kept screaming about how "stupid" and "disrespectful" she was. He needs to go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I just watched last night’s ep and the preview said “still to come”. Pretty sure that means this is what we will see  for the rest of the season. Interspersed with a lot of boring stuff I’m sure.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, renatae said:

I am. I want him off in the worst way. I signed a petition on YouTube. His phone call with Liz was the last straw. He literally spent the whole call telling her to f off and using other obscenities constantly. What did she do? Asked him if it was okay to take a coworker to El Cahon because he needed a ride. Apparently, douche said OK, then started blowing up her phone, literally yelling that she showed "disrespect" by even asking him, and that she was stupid for thinking he'd ever agree to that. He would not let her speak - just kept screaming about how "stupid" and "disrespectful" she was. He needs to go.

Yes, I was fucking disturbed by that phone call. Big Ed needs to be cancelled from TLC. He is a horrible person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yes, I was fucking disturbed by that phone call. Big Ed needs to be cancelled from TLC. He is a horrible person.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that The Reality Gays will no longer talk about Ed on their podcasts because he was horribly verbally abusive. I think they should now put Grangie in that same category.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Hands down, Veronica is my favorite PTer. I could watch her feed her husky tortilla chips from out of her mouth for hours. Plus, she says what I'm thinking most of the time. What ever became of Tim's gf?

Rumor has it that they had broken up before filming and their story was a reenactment.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that The Reality Gays will no longer talk about Ed on their podcasts because he was horribly verbally abusive. I think they should now put Grangie in that same category.

I was so glad they made that move with Big Ed, and I sincerely hope they will make it with Angela.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Although I don’t like any of them,I have to agree with Becky. She has a contact with her father to be his listing agent.  Andrei is making it clear that he wants to get close to Chuck and become his partner. He doesn’t plan or want to do any heavy lifting.  He has no money to invest and no knowledge of the business.  He just wants a share of the profits.  If I were one of Chuck’s children I’d be furious.

I agree, but she's going about it all wrong.  She needs to sit calmly with her father and voice her concerns and ask him to be careful.  Andrei wants it all now, without working for it or building up to it, but it's up to the father to explain all that to Andrei.  Becky telling Andrei that he is manipulating her father is as much a put-down on her father, saying he isn't strong or smart enough to realize it and stop it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Watching first look and I have thoughts 

lol at Tiff talking about the fridge, honestly though Ron (though I don’t like him) built a room. You can get groceries later….she complained about everything. No wonder her and Daevan are friends. Tiff feeds her kids burgers and fries so she can shut the fuck up about what Ron chooses when they shop. I also laughed when Daniel had to scrape the cardboard off the floor. Poor kid. Ronald can’t afford groceries…shock and awe but Tiff should know the exchange rates by now. 

Can someone run Becky over please? She is a drama Queen and a fake business woman. I would love it if Chuck sold the fake business and left them to fend for themselves. Family Chuck would lose their minds …they are all losers with no,real prospects.

Nat’s  friend seems odd but nice.  A nose surgery is usually a cover for cosmetic surgery but since she has a nice nose and it looks good she may be telling the truth. If it is a health issue Mike is an asshole for being mad. She DID talk to you about it…you said so…if you bothered to ask how her appointment went then you would be in the know…asshole. She is no saint but damn.

lol at Gwen and Yara. They snark on each other but they do seem to smile when they make fun of one another. I think they do get along. That said this marriage is doomed. Yara knows what his job is but being all in with a baby is a lot more than she likely envisioned.  Moving alone is bullshit and tough shit Jovi you left the lease issue up to her so now she gets to choose.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I watched the first look.

Ron could have asked his mom to pick up a few groceries - bread, milk, some fruit, etc. Enough for breakfast and lunch. They could then go to the store to buy what they need. Of course he didn’t have enough money to pay for them. Building the new room is not cheap. Tiff, not like you are living with your husband and both of you can choose your home.

Kyiv may be very dry compared to Washington State. The rain and humidity could affect Natalie’s sinuses and breathing. Mike probably knew about her health issue and that eventually the doctor’s office would be calling about a date. She probably only knew about the scheduled date for a very short time. With the Thanksgiving garbage, yeah, it is hard to talk about it.

It is BS about poor Yara having to find a place by herself and move alone. A lot of people do it. Surely Jovi had time to line up a new rental before he left. The leasing office would have to contact him about any rentals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why was there cardboard stuck to the floor of the room that Ronald built?

I think they said something about the moisture in the room made it sticky. I've seen prison cells with more light and fresh air. 

I had to crack up at the first scene with Tiffany involving Ronald's refrigerator with only a half dozen eggs. No wonder he stole and sold his  mother's, he must  consider it just a big egg holder. 

As far as Natalie's nose, I remember at the Tell All when the discussion of who had had what types of plastic surgery, Natalie mentioned she didn't like her nose because it was too big. Nothing about health reasons, but I understand sometimes people exaggerate breathing issues in order to justify surgery not being strictly cosmetic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/23/2021 at 7:11 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

This shameless attention whore has been trying to become famous for being a smoldering dumpster for decades

She was trashy then, and she is still trashy now. Grangela will always be trashy.

22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching first look and I have thoughts 

lol at Tiff talking about the fridge, honestly though Ron (though I don’t like him) built a room. You can get groceries later….she complained about everything. No wonder her and Daevan are friends. Tiff feeds her kids burgers and fries so she can shut the fuck up about what Ron chooses when they shop. I also laughed when Daniel had to scrape the cardboard off the floor. Poor kid. Ronald can’t afford groceries…shock and awe but Tiff should know the exchange rates by now. 

Can someone run Becky over please? She is a drama Queen and a fake business woman. I would love it if Chuck sold the fake business and left them to fend for themselves. Family Chuck would lose their minds …they are all losers with no,real prospects.

Nat’s  friend seems odd but nice.  A nose surgery is usually a cover for cosmetic surgery but since she has a nice nose and it looks good she may be telling the truth. If it is a health issue Mike is an asshole for being mad. She DID talk to you about it…you said so…if you bothered to ask how her appointment went then you would be in the know…asshole. She is no saint but damn.

lol at Gwen and Yara. They snark on each other but they do seem to smile when they make fun of one another. I think they do get along. That said this marriage is doomed. Yara knows what his job is but being all in with a baby is a lot more than she likely envisioned.  Moving alone is bullshit and tough shit Jovi you left the lease issue up to her so now she gets to choose.

I cannot stand Ronald. I think he says some pretty abusive things. But the minute Tiffany has gotten to South Africa, she has done nothing but complain about everything Ronald has done. I mean, at least he really tried to build a bedroom for Daniel, right? Tiffany needs to STFU. Sheesh.

Becky is such a bitch. In fact, the Family Libby is the phoniest family I have ever seen on a TV show. They can gladly get off my screens.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

TBH if I make it through this episode, it'll be because of you fine people.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already sick of these couples and the season isn’t even half way over. Yet here I am because of you, my dear snarky chatmates. The funniest two hours of the week and I can’t quit you.

We can’t quit you either AA

• Love 9