Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Big Ed treated Rose like Angela treats Michael we'd be asking for TLC to remove him from the show for being abusive.

Angela is controlling and abusive. I hope Michael gets his green card and leaves her.

Definitely a different standard when it comes to Grangela. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Big Ed treated Rose like Angela treats Michael we'd be asking for TLC to remove him from the show for being abusive.

Angela is controlling and abusive. I hope Michael gets his green card and leaves her.

Please I wanted her off the tv a while ago.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Just saw an ad for Tourism Calgary and thought of you (can’t remember if you’re there or Edmonton).

Edmonton. Calgary is hosting a scaled-down Stampede. Restrictions will be lifted Canada Day.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike actually literally hates her. 

I think Mike is still mad about her giving back the ring in that scene in Kiev and he has no intention of forgiving or forgetting.  He wasn't exactly over the moon when her VISA was approved, but he figured she could come here and he could have sex for 89 days before sending her back and--more importantly--get another season, but then COVID came and messed up that plan.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Angela has lost some weight so now she walks around in skin tight clothes with her blubber hanging over.  Then we have to hear about the mask and the abscess in her mouth.  I think I’m ill!  Angela doesn’t seem to have much in the way of adult company, so now she has to talk to the poor computer tech.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Let’s not forget her physically assaulting Avery, her mom and Rebecca. Yet she is the darling of TLC? Bitch should be in jail. She is no better than Geoffrey

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
34 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Plus, no one can judge you for singing along with the muzak

I totally was signing along to "celebration" in starbucks today. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Producers to Tech guy:"Hey want to make a bit of extra cash and promo your business? We will have one of reality stars come in to add a tracker to her husband's phone."

Tech guy: "Sure why not"

Angela: "Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!"

Tech guy thinking "Holy shit. What the fuck did i sign up for?"

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I love the extras that get roped into giving their opinions on these human trash bags.

same thing happens to me at work and Im just trying to verify everyone address 🙄

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The phone guy is regretting letting TLC in his store. 

Well, I am regretting letting TLC into my tv.  I really dislike the people this season.  It has to be the worst 'cast" ever.

• Love 12

I’m going to regret asking this, but where is the traveling von Chuck family? We haven’t seen them since the beginning of the hour. Surely, they must’ve wandered into some desolate town with a serial killer by now.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Angela has lost some weight so now she walks around in skin tight clothes with her blubber hanging over.  Then we have to hear about the mask and the abscess in her mouth.  I think I’m ill!  Angela doesn’t seem to have much in the way of adult company, so now she has to talk to the poor computer tech.

TLC doesn't even pretend like she has a job.  In one of her earlier seasons, she had a smoking buddy who had to watch her berate Mykul for not singing, "Happy Birthday," to her or something.  

And there's JoJo, who's always available for a trip.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Poor Carly. I get grumpy on long flights, too.

I absolutely LOVE Ronald’s mother’s accent! I think her opinion of him is a little delusional, though.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

I’m going to regret asking this, but where is the traveling von Chuck family? We haven’t seen them since the beginning of the hour. Surely, they must’ve wandered into some desolate town with a serial killer by now.

We can only hope

• Love 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Fingers crossed!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I thought Carli needed to be in a car seat on the plane???

Carly is under two years old.  If you're willing to hold them on your lap, then they don't make you have a car seat for the kid.    Of course, that means in case of turbulence, or other problem, the kid will get tossed around the cabin. 

Wearing off the shoulder tops, and letting your boobs hang out, is a bad look for Tiffany. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4