Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

At least Gwen knows Jovi's faults.

Not like some incel's mother.

Precedent has been set.  Jovi's mom on, Mike's mom will be on.  Incel's mother better be on too.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m loving Zied atm. Look out Becks, Zied is looking for a brand new bag

I seriously wonder what is going through that man's mind. Like is he content or is he counting down time served till the card comes in.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m loving Zied atm. Look out Becks, Zied is looking for a brand new bag

Yes, it’s at that point when he realized all the perks of the US. But then again, he can watch Becky strip so why would he want to go to a club? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Brandon would never do it because he was a virgin and his first was Julia.

Plus, Julia has said it many times, she will kill him. I'm starting to think she's serious.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You know the worst job on Earth?   Doing an in person call to me, about medical scams, during the tell all.    I have discovered that screaming filth at people like that is very satisfying, and then they hang up on me.   

Poor Tarik, trying to be nice, and lying about the lap dance.   

That's so funny that Rebecca asks Jovi what he would feel about Yara getting a lap dance from a male stripper.     Gwen is so nice.   I love how Gwen tells it like it is.   

Tel call during 90 DayF:

Hi, I'm selling . . . 

Go fuck yourself.        Click.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Plus, Julia has said it many times, she will kill him. I'm starting to think she's serious.

They'll have a hard time finding the body on the farm. . . between the land, the hoarde, and the animals.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Let's remember why we watch the shows even though we do not like Asuelo or Libby or Tiffany......we watch the show in order to be here with our friends snarking and having fun!!!!  Is not the show is us that makes the show fun to watch.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20