Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

The gym can't fix a nose. Only plastic surgery can do that. Julia will change her tune when age takes its toll and she starts wanting Botox, a boob lift, tummy tuck. She wants a baby now, just wait till you have one and see what happens to your body.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was old when I moved out but I paid rent, was working and getting an education. My city is expensive and it helped me graduate debt free. I think if you choose it living with family is okay.

Minus the pigs.

Trackdawg, how beautiful! Wish I were there! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 5

I'm watching Promising Young Woman and I was hoping there would be more carnage.  So far not ONE guy has been burned alive inside of a bear and I'm a little disappointed.  Siiiigh, c'est la vie.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yara has had some work done, she may end up like a Kardashian and the baby has her old face.

She looks so different! Good for now, but any more work and it will look bad. She should stop. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Anybody else getting butt wiping bidet attachment pop up ads? 

I'm getting Chewy ads sometimes (but I just ordered from them), and Goldbelly (the hideously over priced food delivery service). 

Betty is so awful.    And I agree, I bet Baby Boy Brandon found the worst apartment he could.    You know Betty and whatever the husband's name is wouldn't stay behind when Brandon and Julia went to the Tell Nothing. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm watching Promising Young Woman and I was hoping there would be more carnage.  So far not ONE guy has been burned alive inside of a bear and I'm a little disappointed.  Siiiigh, c'est la vie.

This is so bad but I watched 'Mandigo' last night on Amazon Prime. I remember it being scandalous when I was young and oh boy and yikes!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jovi is a married father. This show is despicable in trying to foment anger and divisiveness  between a man and his wife. The past is the past. 

I refuse to lay blame on the show.  It’s Jovi who has a commitment with Jara. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, I couldn’t have made it through the season without you!

I say this as someone who is 14 days post my second shot tomorrow... I couldn't have made it through COVID without your snark. Thank you! 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Betty and Ron also in a hotel room....

They're planning on meeting up with that nice couple they met in the bar earlier. For, um, "game night". 

Why is everyone piling on Julia? That's bullshit. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

They’re being annoying to Julia. She never said having a dog was the same as a baby. She was obviously trying to say she has a dog now and it’s a lot of work. If only they would let her finish a sentence without interrupting with the condescending “Oh, Julia!” nonsense like she’s Gidget or something.

• Love 19