Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What awful top is Yara wearing?   It looks like it's going to fall off any second, or something will pop out.  

You don't watch "MAFS: Australia," I gather!

Betty and Brandon look creepily alike. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Becky, there’s this new invention called shampoo.

Rebecca and Betty are sypatico because they are the same age.

I was trying to decide who looks older.  Leaning toward Betty, but her skin's not as saggy as Rebecca's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Sorrynotsorry Julia, you could have lived in an apartment but you thought you were too good for a mediocre place. 

In defense of Julia we have not seen the place. I wouldn't judge until I've seen photos.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Ron: They could move out any time they wanted to. 

Except that when Brandon said he wanted to move out she cried and laid on the guilt with a trowel.

And really? He's 27! She never thought he'd move out? It hit her so hard that she burst into tears at the very thought? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Rebecca made a comment referencing a specific Julia and Brandon moment, which immediately then gets shown as a clip. Guess Rebecca’s a mini producer in training now. 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

In defense of Julia we have not seen the place. I wouldn't judge until I've seen photos.

Brandon, The Passive-Aggressive Prince, found a complete dump and said "so, is THIS what you want? Is it? IS IT?" 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, Cancun said:

Rebecca made a comment referencing a specific Julia and Brandon moment, which immediately then gets shown as a clip. Guess Rebecca’s a mini producer in training now. 🙄

I caught that too. They are definitely being fed lines.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

But if the farm was so so horrible I would think any place would have been preferable. Brandon has a job, it probably wouldn’t have been all that bad. And no pigs, goats, etc... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Cancun said:

This isn't her first rodeo, and Big Mike's too passive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. I've been sick this weekend (was in ER Friday). i'll be ok, but not fun. Need some 90 day craziness! 

Oh no! I hope you are mending quickly and getting lots of rest! Glad to have you here.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello to all my favorite snarkers! Hope you had a good week. I think the majority here have been fully vaccinated? Chatting during the Tell Nothing is a challenge but I’ll try to keep up.

In other news, I’m reading Hidden Valley Road. So mach fascinating. Highly recommend it.

Is that the one about siblings with schizophrenia? I heard it was good. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Julia might have just stepped in it with the weight comments. Yara, God love her, was trying to shut her up before she said something offensive and Julia could not stop herself. Just wait and see how easy it is to keep weight off when you hit 40 Julia.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ugh ugh ugh...look at Betty and Ron gleeful at all this attention.

Getting two paychecks.  They are ecstatic.  My husband noticed Betty got her hair done, but not for the wedding.   Haha.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4