Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie did a lot of shoulder rolling there, saying go-go dancing is a talent.  Maybe that's her next video.

I read she wants to go to Hollywood and be an actress.  An actress who talks thru her teeth.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I have a feeling that he'd be better as all talk, no action.  

He looks like a lazy fuck, honestly.  You know he won't get on top or do much else.  There, I said it.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Andrew seems like he is having trouble keeping up with the conversation. He is not very bright or quick-witted is he?

He claims to have two master's degrees.  And Stephanie says that she has 4 college degrees and went to Harvard.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tamara is in a hotel room, too.  I bet you that she used Big Mike's credit card.  And, she and Beau will be meeting up with Betty and Ron.

Dead.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I asked "Does everyone in Sequim have the same haircut?  The hubby said, "It's the Sequim-do'"  I asked if one needed Dippity Do for that......

I haven't thought about Dippity Do in years!    We didn't use it for our hair, we used it on the horses' manes when we braided them.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

He claims to have two master's degrees.  And Stephanie says that she has 4 college degrees and went to Harvard.

The hell he does.   And he put off some illustrious career to work in a daycare?  Andrew is FULL OF SHIIIIIT

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Why does Natalie keep bending over forward like that?

I have never been to a wedding where the officiant asks if anyone objects to the marriage.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6