Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Oh for fucks sake, Trish. Your stupid son is a grown man. You really want to send your friend to go do some stupid dirty work for you? You're not in high school for crying out loud. 

Trish if fucking hammered too. 

"I seen the sparks". Good lord. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Nothing Betty did or will do can top that, Trish gets the award for A hole mom of 90 day

Agreed. At least Betty owns her meddling. Trish throws rocks and hides her hand (in her mullet).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Momma Mike is a bitch. Her and Betty would get along great.

They  have the same passion for hair styles too.

Also I have been grouting tiles and my fingers are too dry for my stupid iPad, hence the worse than usual typos

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I don’t blame Natalie for keeping quiet over lunch. The camera was rolling and she might say something bad because she feels backstabbed and hurt. Or is she saving it for the next segment so Mike won’t walk. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He claims to have two master's degrees.  And Stephanie says that she has 4 college degrees and went to Harvard.

The hell he does.   And he put off some illustrious career to work in a daycare?  Andrew is FULL OF SHIIIIIT

He can very well have a couple of Degrees,it doesn’t mean he’s employable. He may be a person who enjoys being a student and does a good job at it doesn’t mean he wants a career where he has to be competitive

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Well, whenever this was, and wherever this was taped, they went outside for lunch. Got a little air and sun.

Shaun has plexiglass on either side of her, like that's going to do anything.  There isn't plexiglass between any of the couples couches.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, greekmom said:

That's Maury level man. We need to hook up that bastard incel to one too

Yes please I would love to see Andrew's results. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Mike doesn't even want a low maintenane woman, he wants no maintenance. He needs to find somebody with low expectations.

Amira is wearing her best bustier. 

Mike needs one of those Real Dolls. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

He can very well have a couple of Degrees,it doesn’t mean he’s employable. He may be a person who enjoys being a student and does a good job at it doesn’t mean he wants a career where he has to be competitive

And his degrees are probably in something like 14th Century Danish poetry. Not very marketable.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

"Did you want her to look younger?" "Yes."

After the commercial Zied is going to be in so mach trouble. 

I feel that they play on his lack of English.  I find when Zied doesn't understand the question he replies yes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8