Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Drive it in between...ooh ooh.

Show him how to parallel park. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

Julia must have gotten a great edit because she looks like a bit of an impertinent little bitch. She’s so confident that she knows all the answers at 20 something years old. 

I agree. Zied got a terrible edit during the first show they were on but now I think he is a nice guy. Same with Anny. She is a gem.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Yes all american women are whores. I hope that helps all the people from around the world.

Who was that? I don't recognize her at all

I think that's Mike's best friend whose couch he crashed on and Nutalie thinks he slept with.  I don't think we've seen her?

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Zied had better be prepared, because every time he buys a donut from a woman under 80, every time he thanks a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly, Rebecca will be doing a lot of scowling, flouncing, and cheek-chewing. His life is going to be HELL.

And if you are constantly accused of cheating, then you eventually cheat because why not?

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Micah has to have the most punchable face of all time. He looks even more ridiculous than he did before.

Micah looks like a Standard Poodle at a monster truck rally.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Protect your mom? The same mom who trolls the Internet for super young North African men? The same mom who just yelled at Mother Mike for meddling in her kid’s marriage? That mom? There’s no protecting her and the solution is certainly not to be nasty to her latest new paramour.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Zied had better be prepared, because every time he buys a donut from a woman under 80, every time he thanks a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly, Rebecca will be doing a lot of scowling, flouncing, and cheek-chewing. His life is going to be HELL.

That was her after-truck talk while they were driving to visit the grandchildren.  On the way home, she told him that he is not allowed to divorce him, after he ordered ice cream and coffee.

• Love 3

I am also willing to bet that Betty and Ron have a waterbed. 

Ewwwwwwwww

ETA Betty would’ve been too afraid that poor Brandon would roll over and suffocate during his nap time.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Yes all american women are whores. I hope that helps all the people from around the world.

Who was that? I don't recognize her at all

I think she is the friend of Mike who Natalie accused him of sleeping with during the whole ring in the face etc.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Sequim hair.  Hot tubs.  The tell-all's a time warp.

Throw in Tariqs waterbed and threesome shenanigans and we have got the eighties locked up

Also Tarik's wardrobe and weak rapping

• LOL 2
  • Love 1