Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, firefly said:

They thought that was the best they had ever looked in their life (on the verge of womanly adulthood in the ‘80s) and so that’s the look that they stick with going forward.

I admit I had a hard time giving up the big hair, it made the rest of my body look smaller. 😂 Ack my internet just died at the end of the show. Goodnight!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

pictures. But she just said she had a surgical tummy tuck, so...false advertising.

Both could be true. Your pant size would not normally go down two sizes with a tummy tuck.

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

*Ducks* but I’m not mad at Mike’s mom.  These are all the things Mike should be saying but at least she’s putting it out there.

And Rebecca can kick rocks about her kids. She acts like Brandon.

I believe Mikes Mother.  Some sons confide in their Mothers.  Mike was unsure before the wedding and asked his Mother if he was doing the right thing.  He probably was telling her things all along.  Why would she lie?  She knew Natalie was trying to change him, which she was.  I’m sure his mother wants him to be married .. just not to her.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I vaguely remember Stacey and Clinton on What Not to Wear say something like that and it stuck with me all these years later.

Some of my former coworkers looked the same - all the time. Like they hadn't gotten out of high school. Same hair, same everything.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Yes, "has." The strippers were premarital

I guess I see the commitment having nothing to do with the marriage. She and Jara were together, they were engaged and they were pregnant. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

SOOOO SOOOORRY my 90-Day lovelies! We're on the road today and the truck stop didn't have a giant GIF machine. But I DID write y'all a GIANT poscard! Literally! Greetings from Carlsbad, CA ❤

sketch-1618185051615_compress83.jpg

20210411_164313_compress13.jpg

20210411_163231_compress63.jpg

Beautiful! 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I believe Mikes Mother.  Some sons confide in their Mothers.  Mike was unsure before the wedding and asked his Mother if he was doing the right thing.  He probably was telling her things all along.  Why would she lie?  She knew Natalie was trying to change him, which she was.  I’m sure his mother wants him to be married .. just not to her.

I do, too.  She does not want to see her so get divorced again.  If one of my sons hooked up with someone who was trying to change everything about him, plus had mad jealousy issues, yeah I would advise him to give a hard stop, too.

Julia,  Shut up.  Call me me in twenty years after spitting out some kids.  I did kinda love it when  Natalie got up and left the table during lunch.

Andrew, just go home.  No one likes you, you need to bathe and oh by the way your family  is horrid.

Back from the 24 hour pharmacy!!  Those folks are truly angels.  I feel better already.  I have not called into work since.....before 2006, not gonna start now, lol.

Next week:  Everyone take a drink when Hazel says girlfriend, Andrew is a jersey or someone says they miss  their family.

Stay safe all!!!  Have a super week and take care!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8

I'm just gonna say this: if I had been exposed as a desperate loon who's propped up by pills, booze & playing Musical Belizeans like Stephanie has, I'd have 100% dipped on the tell-all & the whole franchise, too.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Hi, everyone! Sorry I'm missed the whole thing! Mr. Renatae decided to make a late night of it and watch "The Martian" for probably the 30th time in the last 6 months. I'm thinking maybe he's prepping for a time in which we become stranded on Mars and need to practice botany.

Hope you all are well!

Mother Mike is a snake in the grass.

Hmm. Rebecca neither looks younger nor thinner to me. Her face still has a doughy look. The dough apparently rose and fell. I feel bad for her. Her daughter and boyfriend were were impertinent in the past and need to apologize. Daughter's friend was being flirtatious, IMO.

Can't believe Becks got all offended because love muffin made a joke about the lodge or whatever making a good suspense story location. Prickly much? The new definition of "patience of a Saint" is accompanied by Zied's photo - not necessarily on a t-shirt or mug.

Jovi and his sang froid over the stripper. "I'm sorry you had to see that." Here's a proper apology, fish face - "I'm sorry I showed you no respect by doing that." So nice it's all in the past for him.

Andrew. Aw. Poor thing didn't get another crack at Amira. Bye, bye. So nice to see the back of his greasy head.

Also, such relief at being spared Stephanie's simpering, grating voice and bizarre pursuit of love in all the wrong places. Yaaass!

Edited by renatae
Spelling counts.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, greekmom said:

Damn... how can they fill 2 hours next week with just Tarik/Hazel crap and Amira?!?!

Damn .. the three I can’t stand the most.  Bring back Yara and Julia who make the most sense.  Smart cookies, those two.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm just gonna say this: if I had been exposed as a desperate loon who's propped up by pills, booze & playing Musical Belizeans like Stephanie has, I'd have 100% dipped on the tell-all & the whole franchise, too.

Side note:  My Mother was going to name me Francesca, but opted for Frances instead, dammit.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That whole "objection" thing is bogus anyway. Its "can anyone here show just cause why these two can't be married". As in legally. Like Mr. Rochester and Jane. They couldn't get married because his living wife was stashed away in the attic. 

This^^^^^   Also traditionally this question is asked first of the bride and groom.  Something about I charge you both if you know any reason you cannot be LEGALLY joined or something similar.  I am definitely paraphrasing.  It was asked at my wedding and also when my daughter married 5 years ago, but they were both church weddings.  With more and more people writing their own services, I suspect it is often omitted entirely.     Mike's mother jumped to the top of my list of worst mother in this show of too many overly involved parents. 

I am sorry I missed the live chat.  I  had cooked a Boston butt in the crockpot to make BBQ, and we were late eating. 

What's with the body suit thing Yara was wearing?   I couldn't look away from her crotch.  I tried, but it was so obvious how clingy the material was. 

Is this the first time they have had a polygrapher  on the show?  I was thinking maybe they would hook Mike up next, but I see next week they will have the actual person that Natalie has accused.   As much as I don't care for Mike, I really hope she says nothing happened, but I don't think Natalie will believe her if she does.   Natalie annoyed me even more than usual with her tossing her head around and over-emoting. 

Am I the only one who didn't think Rebecca looked all that great.  I know she had botox or something similar, but her face looked weird and her hair style wasn't flattering.  I am not sure she even looked much younger to me,  she just looked different.   Also having all that work done isn't cheap, and I thought she was living pay check to pay check from the chicken place.   Was the real reason she stayed with her daughter earlier in the season to save money for these  procedures?   I thought Zied had some money when he came over so did she get him to pay.   I don't think he had a lot of money, but I seem to recall his saying it would last a few months but he wasn't clear about what he would be spending it on.

I sort of enjoyed Yara and Julia speaking Russian.

• Love 4

I need to add that although I am in Mother Mike's corner, ins spite of her horrid haircut, she was 100% wrong in sending in Tamara to object on her behalf.  Listen, you spoke to him, you said your peace, now let him decide.

1 hour ago, Twopper said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Rebecca looked all that great.  I know she had botox or something similar, but her face looked weird and her hair style wasn't flattering.

No she still insisted on stuffing herself into clothes that are too small.  Her face looked the same to me and frankly stop announcing how much weight you have lost - the internet will track these things and come at you, hard.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, tvrox said:

Beautiful! 

I’m so jealous.  Wish I was on the road in California right now.  I live in New York and will be on the road to Walmart.  Whoopi. !!!!!!!!!  Lol.  Enjoy.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I need to add that although I am in Mother Mike's corner, ins spite of her horrid haircut, she was 100% wrong in sending in Tamara to object on her behalf.  Listen, you spoke to him, you said your peace, now let him decide.

No she still insisted on stuffing herself into clothes that are too small.  Her face looked the same to me and frankly stop announcing how much weight you have lost - the internet will track these things and come at you, hard.

I think she looked worse! Just sayin.  Her face was too puffy from the fillers or whatever,and she didn’t look slimmer to me.  She must be eating fried chicken for free, and he’s eating pizza.  Now, he wants to get liposuction.  How about some running in the park and eating veggies.  Things must be good money wise to afford these surgeries.  Is the house all fixed up yet?  Zied must be playing those video games all day.  P.S.  I didn’t agree to the objection at the wedding either.  Mike must have been crying to his Mother the night before the wedding,and she came up with the objection as a last resort.  At this point, I don’t think Natalie is living with Mike now.  She has bigger ideas.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, charmed1 said:

60 Minutes ran late and there was no way I was missing Prince for this motley crew of goobers. What did I miss?

I watched the Prince segment after 90 Day.  The story about him not putting more finished songs in his famous music vault not for some ethereal, arty reason that only a musician could understand, but because he "lost the combination" to the vault was both funny and sweet.  I literally laughed out loud when they related that story.   He's a guy I really miss hearing new music from.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I think she looked worse! Just sayin.  Her face was too puffy from the fillers or whatever,and she didn’t look slimmer to me.  She must be eating fried chicken for free, and he’s eating pizza.  Now, he wants to get liposuction.  How about some running in the park and eating veggies.  Things must be good money wise to afford these surgeries.  Is the house all fixed up yet?  Zied must be playing those video games all day.  P.S.  I didn’t agree to the objection at the wedding either.  Mike must have been crying to his Mother the night before the wedding,and she came up with the objection as a last resort.  At this point, I don’t think Natalie is living with Mike now.  She has bigger ideas.

My hubs said the same thing about Zied - he must be putting away a lot of American food.  Mike's mom does not live near them, right?  I thought she flew in for a visit?  But man, Natalie can be eight shades of crazy, and yes I believe they married to keep her legal and she has one foot out the door but to hear your own MIL say "Yep, I wanted a neighbor to object!" would have been hard to hear.

Rebecca and Zied - skip a fast food meal now and then, switch to a salad and go for a nightly walk.  Might help.

19 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I watched the Prince segment after 90 Day.  The story about him not putting more finished songs in his famous music vault not for some ethereal, arty reason that only a musician could understand, but because he "lost the combination" to the vault was both funny and sweet.  I literally laughed out loud when they related that story.   He's a guy I really miss hearing new music from.  

I need to watch that!  Paisley Park is right down the road from me, maybe I should go play detective.......

32 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I find it hysterical that Rebecca who has three failed marriages already is trying to tell others about their relationship.    

Yeppers!  Listen lady, you are marriage number three and you are how old?  If you were 80 and your three previous husbands died, that would be one thing.  But you are, what.....50?  49?  You can take a seat.

8 hours ago, renatae said:

Jovi and his sang froid over the stripper. "I'm sorry you had to see that." Here's a proper apology, fish face - "I'm sorry I showed you no respect by doing that." So nice it's all in the past for him

Are the guys allowed to touch the strippers, even during a private dance?  In our state they are not.  Maybe in NO anything goes, right?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

This^^^^^   Also traditionally this question is asked first of the bride and groom.  Something about I charge you both if you know any reason you cannot be LEGALLY joined or something similar.  I am definitely paraphrasing.  It was asked at my wedding and also when my daughter married 5 years ago, but they were both church weddings.  With more and more people writing their own services, I suspect it is often omitted entirely.     Mike's mother jumped to the top of my list of worst mother in this show of too many overly involved parents. 

Am I the only one who didn't think Rebecca looked all that great.  I know she had botox or something similar, but her face looked weird and her hair style wasn't flattering.  I am not sure she even looked much younger to me,  she just looked different.   Also having all that work done isn't cheap, and I thought she was living pay check to pay check from the chicken place.   Was the real reason she stayed with her daughter earlier in the season to save money for these  procedures?   I thought Zied had some money when he came over so did she get him to pay.   I don't think he had a lot of money, but I seem to recall his saying it would last a few months but he wasn't clear about what he would be spending it on.

I sort of enjoyed Yara and Julia speaking Russian.

I have never been to a wedding where it was mentioned. Sharp fucking loves it, though. The thought of a lot of soap opera drama at a wedding appeals to their semi literate demographic. I mean, what happens if someone were to rise to their hind legs and "object"? Stop the wedding? LOL. 

Rebecca looked like shit. The botox just enhanced her saggy jowls. 

1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I think she looked worse! Just sayin.  Her face was too puffy from the fillers or whatever,and she didn’t look slimmer to me.  She must be eating fried chicken for free, and he’s eating pizza.  Now, he wants to get liposuction.  How about some running in the park and eating veggies.

Which Julia tried to say, only to be shouted down by everyone else. While Brandon sat there with his signature smirk, never once speaking up in defense of his wife. 

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

I rewatched the west coast feed.  I've changed my mind, I'm 99 percent sure that Michael went for a booty  call at 3 a.m.  He wasn't "six miles away" and "down by the river" having "cold feet" as he claims.  

Michael has a key to his hairstylist's house, guaranteed. No way he was not out crying in his beer at some cookie's house. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Even if Stephanie was there, I doubt if there was much she could contribute. Harris is obviously still in Belize with no K1 Visa in sight, (which I suspect suits him just fine) still living with his wife and children and the whole family is being supported by Stephanie. 

Stephanie would have been like Andrew, just sitting there and being ignored by everyone. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I rewatched the west coast feed.  I've changed my mind, I'm 99 percent sure that Michael went for a booty  call at 3 a.m.  He wasn't "six miles away" and "down by the river" having "cold feet" as he claims.  

I bet he was with Uncle Beau knocking back beers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Hold on a sec.  Didn’t Natalie come back from the hotel and make up with Mike and have sex with him the night before the wedding? If so, why did he have to do a booty call in the middle of the night?  Wasn’t Natalie at the house?  Then didn’t they get married the next day by the pond?  What am I getting wrong here?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Stephanie would have been like Andrew, just sitting there and being ignored by everyone. 

That would have been worth the price of admission, although I don't think Stephanie would sit there quietly. She'd have opinions about everything. Apparently, over on Discovery + she's done interviews and has a host of complaints (shocking! 🙄) and is suing (?) TLC. She claims she was falsely depicted as a boozy pill hound & her eyes are droopy due to a medical condition. Again.. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Nathalie mentioned she went to both Tamara and Uncle Beau to check if they knew where Mike was...

I wonder if she actually went to Tamara's house or just called her? After all, Mike must have taken the truck and I doubt if she was going to go out on those dark roads on foot late at night. My theory is that he went either to Tamara's or possibly where Beau is staying, turned off his own phone and called his mother who dreamed up the idea of Tamara objecting to the wedding. I wouldn't put it past Tamara or Beau to lie and tell Natalie that they didn't know where he was. "Say I'm not here..." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if she actually went to Tamara's house or just called her? After all, Mike must have taken the truck and I doubt if she was going to go out on those dark roads on foot late at night. My theory is that he went either to Tamara's or possibly where Beau is staying, turned off his own phone and called his mother who dreamed up the idea of Tamara objecting to the wedding. I wouldn't put it past Tamara or Beau to lie and tell Natalie that they didn't know where he was. "Say I'm not here..." 

That could be it... for some reason I thought the properties were a lot closer together. And, I can totally imagine Natalie waking up her neighbors in the middle of the night by going to their homes. 

Their storyline is so strange and convoluted. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Their storyline is so strange and convoluted. 

even stranger if you read their couple's page

speaking of Couple's pages, I just fell down the rabbit hole of Stephanie and Ryan's, reading Stephanie's side of what happened in Belize. Guess what! SHE HAS AN ILLNESS! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

even stranger if you read their couple's page

Oh! Haha 😆. I thought we were on the couples page right now! I’m annoyed their storyline dominated the season and the Tell All. And we still don’t have any real answers. Both of them keep talking in circles and repeating the same lines. 
Are they returning for “Happily Ever After?” Or will this couple finally leave our screens? 

I can't get over how pissy Andrew got when he was rightfully told that the producers weren't going to force Amira to talk to him. Not that it surprised me at all, but when he kept saying he was going home, I kept yelling at my TV "WHEN??"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Surely, you can't be serious.

Shirley. It's Shirley. As in "Don't call me Shirley."

😁
ETA: Oops, Gobi beat me by miles!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, renatae said:

Shirley. It's Shirley. As in "Don't call me Shirley."

😁

However difficult, I had to play the straight man on that one. Still feels really foreign to me. You almost could say things are upside down.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2021 at 5:29 PM, charmed1 said:

60 Minutes ran late and there was no way I was missing Prince for this motley crew of goobers. What did I miss?

16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I have some loose connections to guys who played with the Purple One (Cat Grey, Renato Nieto) and I feel fortunate to even have that 2nd degree of separation to true music royalty.

The 5th anniversary of his passing is coming up and I'm feeling compelled to put another tribute cover out there...but it's going to be a tough squeeze to get it done on time. 

Edited by Trackdawg
😳
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I have some loose connections to guys who played with the Purple One (Cat Grey, Renato Nieto) and I feel fortunate to even have that 2nd degree of separation to true music royalty.

The 5th anniversary of his passing is coming up and I'm feeling compelled to put another tribute cover out there...but it's going to be a tough squeeze to get it done on time. 

I really like the Hindu Love Gods cover of Raspberry Beret.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Was that referring to the elusive Williams? 

On 4/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, Arynm said:

That was the glorious Juliana of Michael "she's not a prostitute!" from last season I think?

On 4/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, charmed1 said:

That was the Brazilian teenager marrying the Connecticut douche. I forget her name. Susie or something.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 1