Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am alternating water and Gatorade so I’m trying to stay hydrated. I’m a little nervous to wake up tomorrow and feel bad but I’ll take that over getting Covid! 

Pedialyte helps

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I hate that the producers are talking Andrew into staying, let the jerk leave already, no one cares. 

That Uber waited an incredibly long time, with him in it.  And the producer said, "Leave at Amira's request.  We can't make you stay.  Please, Andrew, reconsider," in that timeframe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

That's another thing. They all said ohh my phone would be blowing up.  How did no one comment how Andrew didn't even bother going to the airport to find out what the heck happened to Amira?!?!? That's what any sane person would have done.

• Useful 6
  • Love 8

I understand that people want to hear Andrew’s side of the story but the fact that they are disregarding some of the trauma that she’s gone through is frustrating. Amira does not owe them nor Andrew anything and if she set up a boundary they need to respect that. Why no one has stood up for her is annoying.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just plan to spend the day in bed! Have Tylenol and water and juice and soup on hand. You'll be fine! 

Crap I’m in work hell so tomorrow is likely to be a shit show!

Maybe I need to go to the ER to get some meds for my mentality issues? 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

She looked great in the plain tight dress she wore home to France.  She doesn’t need the dumb ass corset or that heavy hair.  

That must be the tell-all dress code.  She and Yara are in corsets.  Mom Jovi wore the obligatory cold-shoulders.  Natalie and Julia are in dramatic cuts.  And, of course, Jovi is in a t-shirt.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I forgot to add that I am so happy to be here tonight.  I don’t even want to watch the news anymore.

Moi aussi, mon ami! I said exactly the same thing about the news to my Aunt about an hour ago! "

But to the show: Andrew is textbook LOSER!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I am getting my second Moderna shot tomorrow! I will let y'all know how it goes.

Please do! I got the same first shot on the day before Easter. I was ok, but woke up with a lot of chills until I took a couple of Motrin. My next dose is on 5/1.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Anyone know what the "First Look: 90 Day" is that comes on at 11pm?  My on-screen guide says "first look at the new "90 Day" journey; premiering exclusively on discovery+" but nothing about which iteration this is.

They really are trying to force discovery plus on us, oh no!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I understand that people want to hear Andrew’s side of the story but the fact that they are disregarding some of the trauma that she’s gone through is frustrating. Amira does not owe them nor Andrew anything and if she set up a boundary they need to respect that. Why no one has stood up for her is annoying.

Right? I'm shocked that everyone is piling on Amira and demanding that she "allow him to tell his side". Clearly she's very upset and tearful. Who are these people? They are horrible. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I had a fake leather Lise Charmel one I bought in Paris. Wore it under a suit.

Ooh la la! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all, I have been AWOL for a couple of weeks as I finally got to go to Ohio to see my daughter  and grandson. I had not seen my daughter in 2 years. And all of my 4 kids are now vaccinated. So, I have had a good couple of weeks.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

As Becky said the only reason he wanted to be there because he wanted to confront Amira.

If he was so interested in telling his side of the story, they could have had him wait in another room till they finished with Amira and gotten his side of the story.

Why isn't she ready his texts?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Rebecca ever say how much money she totally wasted on plastic surgery?

I looked again.  Her face does look smoother, but it didn't thin out.  I also saw the Sonobella ads (and I'm nowhere near TX or GA).  They looked dramatic, but I don't see it here.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Rebecca ever say how much money she totally wasted on plastic surgery?

Right? She looks just as big if not bigger (2 sizes smaller my ass!) 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

As Becky said the only reason he wanted to be there because he wanted to confront Amira.

If he was so interested in telling his side of the story, they could have had him wait in another room till they finished with Amira and gotten his side of the story.

Why isn't she ready his texts?

In Amira's shoes I would have been ready with those texts!

• Love 11
Spoiler

Putting this in Spoiler because it's social media related. Stephanie's IG Tell All was 🤣😂 She got her trainer to say she is always sober and he sat manspreading on her couch, she wore Ellie Mae pigtails. What a hot mess but more entertaining than boring Tarzel and Amira/Andrew.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1