Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My fellow snarkers, I have a question for you: Have you dated an Andrew (but more attractive) before?

Yes. 20 years ago. Dated for 4 years and to this day I still can't look at a picture of him without panicking. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Andrew is a douche but since he's not going to be in the same room as Amira I think she is being overly dramatic not allowing him to stay. But then again I am the type who would love to read him the riot act and embarrass him in public. 😂

I would love to see you read him the riot act! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Oh shut the fuck up Jovi and Brandon, you two privileged ugly little garden gnomes. I have undergone humiliating searches of my possessions and my body in airports foreign and domestic. Just because it hasn’t happened to you two assholes, then I guess it doesn’t exist, right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My fellow snarkers, I have a question for you: Have you dated an Andrew (but more attractive) before?

Unfortunately not more attractive but thankfully got it over with in HS/college.  Never again!

• Love 11

I am going to need a post from all of these people apologizing for not believing Amira because they did not have all the info at this time about the situation. I will hold back my scorn for them believing Andrew for a few days.

He has been showing his ass everywhere, so they have to know now that he is a bad guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm shocked that everyone is piling on Amira and demanding that she "allow him to tell his side". Clearly she's very upset and tearful. Who are these people? They are horrible. 

This comes as a shock to absolutely no one.

• Love 10