Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

They need a Where are they now in 5 years time for these ppl.

I'm sure that's in the works already!  They've cranked out every other iteration you can possibly think of.

• Love 11

I SERIOUSLY doubt that any of the participants that said what went down in Mexico with Amira was not believable....have ever even been to Mexico. It is a scary, lawless place where anything can happen. Bad things.

I am just over Tarik and Hazel and a girlfriend. Stupidest storyline ever...

• Love 17
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is that it. I am sad.I will miss you all dearly...when does the new season start? Stay safe, get vaccinated and wear your masks.

Next week! You can't get away from us that easily!

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Zied won't be cheating on Rebecca, the reason he won't want to have sex is he is bloated from all the pizza and wants to play video games. I may be able to relate to not being in the mood due to food bloat...😂

I think Zied just wants a comfortable life. I don’t think he will cheat but may move on eventually. He just seems like a laid back dude.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

You know this show is completely off the rails when Yara and Jovi are the normal, happy couple. 

There could have been uninterrupted, unedited video of Mike and Sara not having sex in front of a house full of wedding guests and Natalie will still choose to believe they did. So mach crazy jealous. 

Rebecca had a makeover? She looks older and more bloated than ever! 

• Love 13

Have a good night, snarkers! I’ll be back next week because I’m a masochist your bon mots entertain the crap out of me. I’ll be away for a few days, in VT to visit my grandkids whom in haven’t since in over a year. Stay strong, be well and live your best life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Goodnight Snarkers, have a good week!

7 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Good night to all.   !!!

5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, people! I'll see some of you for Part II of Angie J's story Wednesday. Be good and stay well!

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, what a season! This season was crazy but entertaining! I'll see you all next week for the brand new season of HEA!

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is that it. I am sad.I will miss you all dearly...when does the new season start? Stay safe, get vaccinated and wear your masks.

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

night guys. Will see you next week for HEA

4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am not so sure about the new page format.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.

Seriously, what is next week in this time slot?   I have been too busy to check.

4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Great season everyone!

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Goodnight all - have a good week!

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Everyone stay well until I see you on a different thread. Eat those Oreos and get those vaccines. 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Next week! You can't get away from us that easily!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night peeps! See you next week for HEA! Take care of yourselves, wear your masks, get those vaxes! 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a good night, snarkers! I’ll be back next week because I’m a masochist your bon mots entertain the crap out of me. I’ll be away for a few days, in VT to visit my grandkids whom in haven’t since in over a year. Stay strong, be well and live your best life.

Just now, hookedontv said:

Good night folks! See some of you on Wed for 600lb Life! Stay safe, get vaccinated when you can. Hoping to not feel completely awful tomorrow! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

That makes me so happy. Life has been so hard lately and you all help keep me sane!

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
39 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I joke about marrying a old French dude to get citizenship...divorcing him and remarrying my husband so I can bring his over there 😂 

This sounds like a new TLC show... 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The show is over, but the snark lives on! Till next week, everyone.

4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Good night everyone!!  You all made this season bearable.  We didn't even get Tag Team tonight 😭😭😭

SPRINKLES!!!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Next week peeps. Kody is rabbiting on about covid in the background and giving me a headache. Yara was the star, the American men were the worst. Waiting for the swingers spin off with Betty and Ron

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

The program listing for 9 pm MDT/11 pm EDT doesn't tell what the first look is about - just a journey. Could be anything.

I would think that Yara and Julia are hoping for more influenster status and some endorsements.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, renatae said:

But that wouldn't have gotten him what he really wanted - to put her on the spot, grill her and intimidate her, and attempt to make her look like the one who ruined the relationship. It's all about power to him. When he found out she wasn't going to roll over and get pregnant immediately, i.e. give him full control over her, he lost interest, texted her that he didn't care which choice she made, and then demanded the ring back. He's only interested in his last shot at forcing her to do things his way and making her look bad.

I  agree 100% with everything you said.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Rebecca had a makeover? She looks older and more bloated than ever! 

Her face is smooth and lumpy at the same time, like it’s carved out of clay. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would think that Yara and Julia are hoping for more influenster status and some endorsements.

Yara is really attractive, I could see her being an Influencer. I thought she was just going to be a little snot but I ended up liking her and her snarky comments.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
23 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I SERIOUSLY doubt that any of the participants that said what went down in Mexico with Amira was not believable....have ever even been to Mexico. It is a scary, lawless place where anything can happen. Bad things.

True, about 10 years ago I went on business.  We flew to El Paso, Tx and then were driven across the boarder in an armed motorcade.  My customers plant was not far over the boarder.  They were afraid we would get kidnapped.  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol Tarik isn’t wrong...they are the least fucked up of the bunch

Dubious honor... 

50 minutes ago, Twopper said:

oh for heaven's sake Rebecca, Julia, and Yara....

My daughter had a great guy friend who was in her bridal party.  I forgot what she called him instead of a bridesmaid, but it will come to me at 3am.

Also she was MoH in her college roommate's wedding, and the groom had a female friend as best person instead of best man. 

It's possible and I believe your daughter's relationships were platonic, but I think Mike totally bonked Sarah (or at the very least, wanted to). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Amira was locked in a cage without a shower for days while Andrew jetskiied and ate lobster.

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They are giving Andrew a hard time. They should know that sunning oneself and carrying around a cocktail on the beach is so exhausting!

3 hours ago, kacesq said:

Lmao...she’s being guilted into letting Andrew come back. GMAB. 

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now Jovi is blaming Amira because Andrew is acting like a spoiled titty baby. GAH.

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Gawd Andrew is such a turd.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Watching this preview of Jovi and Yara’s “90 Day Journey”...it is striking to me that Jovi set up a meeting with Yara in Budapest...WITHOUT both sets of parents. UNLIKE Brandon. Jovi (although he does not have a college degree like many assume) works in the specialized field of underwater robotics and makes a lot more money than Brandon who sprays for bugs. Why did Brandon have to be Mr. Bigshot and pay for meetings for his and Julia’s families to meet in Paris (and I think some other European location for a second rendezvous)? Instead of saving up money for his wedding and to set up his household apart from his parents? No wonder he is broke like he claims (although he could sell that sports car and if his job is full time he should be able to easily afford an apartment). So stupid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, tvrox said:
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I joke about marrying a old French dude to get citizenship...divorcing him and remarrying my husband so I can bring his over there 😂 

This sounds like a new TLC show... 

The OTHER Other Way...

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

So this "journey" show is just a rehash of Yara and Jovi's relationship? That we just saw on the regular show? Ugh.

Yup. They used to call it Our Journey So Far, but probably mixed it up with newer couples because viewers caught on that everything was recycled. Such 🐮 💩

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GrammyPammy said:

No wonder he is broke like he claims (although he could sell that sports car and if his job is full time he should be able to easily afford an apartment). So stupid. 

giphy.gif

• Love 4
7 hours ago, kacesq said:

Unlegal”...oh honey...

I dont know. It's kind of hard to blame Yara for being born without a working fluency of English. Kind of like: I don't blame Brandon for being born without spine...or Jovi without a brain.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

: I don't blame Brandon for being born without spine...or Jovi without a brain.

Or Mike without a heart. Maybe they all need to go to see “The Wizard of Oz”

• LOL 13
  • Love 1