Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had a corset like that ...I wore it under my clothing 

I’m sorry, I’m sure you looked so much sexy.  I had a sexy white one once but I never wore it as a top.  I’m all for sexy underthings. They make me feel good.  

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Andrew is a complete looser.

24 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My fellow snarkers, I have a question for you: Have you dated an Andrew (but more attractive) before?

24 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Oh God.  Andrew's going to come back, isn't he?

21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ditto. My ex was an Andrew

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

The couples who expressed skepticism about Amira's detention in Mexico are all so clueless. Did it not occur to anyone that Amira was detained and returned to France because of coronavirus restrictions?  Or that maybe Mexico had caught on to Andrew's discovered-on Reddit scheme to circumvent coronavirus restrictions.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sorry, I’m sure you looked so much sexy.  I had a sexy white one once but I never wore it as a top.  I’m all for sexy underthings. They make me feel good.  

Mine was black. I wore it under a white blouse and jacket. When I felt super daring I just wore the blazer. I was 20 and felt so much sexy on a night out.

• Love 10

Unless Sara is divorced she is going to deny,deny,deny that they had sex.

She is not going to blow up her marriage for a TV show.

Her head nod when asked if he slept on the couch was hella suspect.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Rebecca ever say how much money she totally wasted on plastic surgery?

She probably got it for free in exchange for promoting it on the show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is the Single Life worth getting Discovery + for?

You can get the free trial for a week and watch them all that way. I enjoyed it. I thought about subscribing for one month and then cancelling, but I got a second free week.

And I agree: Pillow Talk is great!

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

The couples who expressed skepticism about Amira's detention in Mexico are all so clueless. Did it not occur to anyone that Amira was detained and returned to France because of coronavirus restrictions?  Or that maybe Mexico had caught on to Andrew's discovered-on Reddit scheme to circumvent coronavirus restrictions.

I thought she was detained because she had a one-way ticket, which was a tip-off that shenanigans were in progress.

• Useful 6
  • Love 14
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And not for the first time. They were probably friends with benefits for years. 

I can see that, Mike is too lazy to court a woman. That's why Natalie freaked him out, he just wants a warm body to come home to and doesn't want to put any work into it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My fellow snarkers, I have a question for you: Have you dated an Andrew (but more attractive) before?

Twice unfortunately. One white collar, the next blue collar. Two equally gaslighting douche bags. I’ve learned my lesson.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Gobi said:

We wasted half an hour on that? There better be some Minty goodness coming up.

21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I hope this is the end all of this Tarzel shit.

I am tired of the whole 3 way thing.

20 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why is Becky with the Bad Hair getting snippy with Tarik?

19 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Well Tarik you and Hazel should be is Seeking Sister Wife.

19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tarzel will be featured on the new season of Seeking Sister Wife. Because there aren’t enough idiots on that show.

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Speaking of couples, the new season of Couples Therapy is on Showtime, I think. Don’t know if the whole season is out or a weekly schedule.The first season was fascinating.

Is that scripted or reality?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I really don’t think anything happened between Mike and Sara.  I think Natalie is jealous no matter what and I’m sure Mike did not explain anything to her making himself look suspect because we’ve seen what a good communicator he is.  Did I say I think Natalie is also loopy?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18