Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Natalie practices her weird expressions and fluffs her hair every time the camera isn't focused on her.  She did it last week, moments before her blank stare regarding Mike's wanting to send her back.  She really is out of touch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Zied is probably thinking he's with the least problematic person on this show. He's probably also thinking about picking up a pizza after the filming wraps.

It's funny because we always try to read what they are thinking and Zied most likely is just sitting there thinking about what he wants to get on his pizza.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Personal note, happy to say I had my 2nd Pfizer dose and have had no side effects. Feeling very lucky here. 

glad to hear.  I have my first Pfizer tomorrow.  My cousin who had super bad COVID in the fall was sick for 72 hours following both doses of the Moderna. 

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Damn I want to hear those twins story in Extreme sisters that share the boyfriend.

Pretend that one is Hazel and one is Minty, but they actually like each other?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Minty is prettier and more mature then Hazel.  Hazel is mentally challenged or whatever the politcally correct term is these days.  She doesn't have the maturity for a relationship let alone a throuple.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Damn I want to hear those twins story in Extreme sisters that share the boyfriend.

The Australians? I’ve seen them on other shows and they’re as annoying AF. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I only like original Oreos, in the traditional flavor, no Double Stuff or other flavors.

Could Tarik get another partner in the country?    Since he can't marry her.  

Please tell me that Amira won't be back on another season of this show. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

HA.

Look at Mike piping up.

Mike thinks he's off the hook. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi keeps making a smug face like, "Shit, maybe I’m not the biggest jerk here." It’s obnoxious.

Jovi, for some reason, thinks he's the smartest guy in town. He's preening so hard he can hardly stay seated. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

one of Natalie’s fake eyelashes is wonky, no?

oh Shaun...that fight was nothing. It was Natalie being her usual bunny boiling drama queen.

so the season was so boring, we’re going back to the last Tell All. Got it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20