Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Sara seems suspect...sorry. My best friend is a straight male. I have known him for over 20 years and it was never romantic but this whole thing feels suspect. There are boundaries. I also became close with a male coworker and we used to go for after work drinks before the pandemic. He has a wife and kids. We. Hang out, vent about work for an hour then go home. Men and women can be friends.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

I personally have always hated the “no female friends” rule a lot of women seem to have. I used to frequent one forum and all of the ladies there believed there was no reason or need for their boyfriends/husbands to have female friends.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I refuse to watch that stupid oaf Danielle for free let alone pay anything for that torture. 

Lol, just her saying she got 2 kisses in the commercial is nauseating.  I just don’t want to spend another $5 per month on an additional streaming service.  I’m calling Xfinity this week to try and lower my bill.  I have phone, wifi and cable, it just went over $200.  That doesn’t include any premium channels or streaming services.  I have a couple that I get on my Roku but it’s getting out of hand.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

He should have stayed and then answered everything she said when she went off the air.  

But that wouldn't have gotten him what he really wanted - to put her on the spot, grill her and intimidate her, and attempt to make her look like the one who ruined the relationship. It's all about power to him. When he found out she wasn't going to roll over and get pregnant immediately, i.e. give him full control over her, he lost interest, texted her that he didn't care which choice she made, and then demanded the ring back. He's only interested in his last shot at forcing her to do things his way and making her look bad.

• Love 18

oh for heaven's sake Rebecca, Julia, and Yara....

My daughter had a great guy friend who was in her bridal party.  I forgot what she called him instead of a bridesmaid, but it will come to me at 3am.

Also she was MoH in her college roommate's wedding, and the groom had a female friend as best person instead of best man. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I just don’t want to spend another $5 per month on an additional streaming service.

I hear you, now that Handmaidens Tale is coming back I need Hulu again and I hate spending more money on tv shows.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It is, if you want to see Danielle get two kisses in one night. Woohoo!

Ed and his story is incredible, I'm screaming and yelling at my TV weekly not to mention puking and covering my eyes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

And that’s a wrap until they are all signed onto other Couple shows. Not sure if I’m going to watch the next show next Sunday. It was fun snarking with you all. Going to eat some Oreo’s now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

I am not so sure about the new page format.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.

Seriously, what is next week in this time slot?   I have been too busy to check.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Rebecca did look enormous, leaving and getting into the car. 

Yara set her and Jovi up for HEA with her, "Maybe I'll go back to my country."  

They should have shown Mike and Natalie leaving separately, too, or Andrew, still waiting in the Uber in the parking lot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3