Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Wow, what great advice.  Lie to your husband about child care, yikes!

And finances.  Does Libby give Andrrrrei part of her allowance from Chuck that he wouldn't know about their moneystream?

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

"I have a nanny. Her name is Fran. She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan."

I think I know her.  She used to work in a bridal shop in Flushing didn’t she?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I think I know her.  She used to work in a bridal shop in Flushing didn’t she?

Her boyfriend kicked her out in of those crushing scenes. What was she to do, where was she to go, she was out on her fanny!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Would it really hurt Kalani to wear a bra or some boob supporting garment?

Yes because she thinks her boobs are amazing and need to fly free for our admiration.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who shakes hands during a pandemic?  While wearing masks? 

Daddy Low is going to hit the roof when he finds out divorce means support forever for Asuelu.     Good thing Low is phoning in.    Lawyer shouldn't have mentioned "unless he dies" part.   The lawyer left a few possibilities out.  

All Kalani has to do is give Asuelu a one way ticket to Samoa, and that will fix everything.  Or Low can dig a big hole out in the desert, and take Asuelu for a one way picnic trip. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Would it really hurt Kalani to wear a bra or some boob supporting garment?

I don’t know what they are using for these sleeveless tops.  Good strapless bras for large bosoms require major boning and construction and aren’t comfortable.  Kalani is not in dept store sizes, she needs a Molly specialty store.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Low just perked up at the "until he dies" thing.  Low's like "that can be arranged..."

Oh, the wheels are turning. I'm sure he's already running "tragic accident" scenarios in his head. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time, either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

I am totally distracted by Jenn’s lazy eye. 

AA8FDC5E-D209-4F02-8EFB-5866EC271E67.jpeg

I applaud you for this screenshot-that takes skill. 
Ive been distracted by that eye since day one. 

• Love 5

Kalani waited 30 years to give up her virginity to a man who is developmentally challenged so she can feel superior and then spend the rest of her life putting him down and humiliating him. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, the wheels are turning. I'm sure he's already running "tragic accident" scenarios in his head. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time, either. 

Lot of fatal accidents on the golf course, or so I hear.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Who's in for You, Me and My Ex.

And why isn't Micheal, Julianna and whatshername in it?

I'm down.  At least the first few episodes to see if it meets my high standards for tv shows that I'll watch.

SPOILER:  my standards are not high at all

• LOL 6
  • Love 4