Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I’m confused.  Didn’t Andrei and Elizabeth rush to marry so he would be that much closer to getting a green card and working.  NOW he is going for the green card?!? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

My mind wanders during Brandon scenes and I just see him being hit with a heavy log type object.🤷🏻‍♂️

this comment gave me soaring joy!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

But it's probably the best way to be married to Non Jovi.  You'd only have him in small doses.

Jovi’s relationship is living on a prayer, he’s giving love a bad name, and it’s going to take a miracle to save it this time & his savior has just left town. He keeps saying ‘I’ll be there for you, these five words I swear to you, but Didn't mean to miss her birthday, baby I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out....but before I go I want to lay you on a bed of roses.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’m confused.  Didn’t Andrei and Elizabeth rush to marry so he would be that much closer to getting a green card and working.  NOW he is going for the green card?!? 

The initial card expires in two years.  This hullabaloo is about his “permanent” card.  I think that card will be good for ten years.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

You get a conditional green card for two years, you get to work etc etc. after two years you apply to get the conditional status lifted. If the marriage is fine then it’s no big deal, however if you have split up ICE may be suspicious of fraud and can deny you the actual green card

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Having done this for 26 years." Pardon the superficiality, but did this lawyer start when she was seven years old? She looks amazing!

She's actually an immigration attorney, in Tampa (I know someone who used her services, she's very well respected).   However, I bet the 'he could be deported' because of his mysterious past is another story line trying to make Andrei seem like he's a criminal.  

So, Low was working in California.     I'm sure Tiger Woods is worried about Asuelu taking his spot on the pro tour. 

So if Natalie and Mike keep splitting up, does she keep her status?   I'm totally confused about that.  

I can't wait for Kenny and Armando on Pillow Talk!  I missed them, the adorable daughter, and the lovable doggy. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hey all. im here. I am an hour late and playing catchup. My 89 YO mother broke here hip a few weeks ago and ive been really busy. I hope everyone is well and starting to get somewhat normal life back.

Sorry to hear! Hope she recovers quickly. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yara knew what Jovi’s job entailed, she got pregnant on purpose, now deal with it, I don’t feel that sorry for her. And she’s got a supportive MIL to help. 

And no job to report to at 8 am either.

• Love 5

The immigration timeline for the K1 runs like this. K1, marriage, apply for adjustment of status to that of a permanent resident and work permit. Receive work permit and then a temporary adjustment of status or greencard that expires in two years. Before it expires, apply for the permanent greencard or permanent residency good for 10 years. Three years after getting the permanent card, can apply for citizenship. Marriage should be intact throughout this process but I have known persons to get it all even though divorced before receiving the permanent greencard.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yes, Asuelu, you have a communication issue with your wife. Both of you need to learn to communicate, maybe with the help of a professional.

Kalani never, ever is nice to Asuelo. He's a dope, but she always sounds angry or mocking or tragic. Always. I mean, I wouldn't be happy with her, either. I'm glad that Lo is at least trying to give the kid some support. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 6

Communication requires comprehension, Asuelu. You never seem to understand much that Kalani says, or it just makes you angry. I think she's mentioned divorce a time or two.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You get a conditional green card for two years, you get to work etc etc. after two years you apply to get the conditional status lifted. If the marriage is fine then it’s no big deal, however if you have split up ICE may be suspicious of fraud and can deny you the actual green card

Got it, thanks.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi’s relationship is living on a prayer, he’s giving love a bad name, and it’s going to take a miracle to save it this time & his savior has just left town. He keeps saying ‘I’ll be there for you, these five words I swear to you, but Didn't mean to miss her birthday, baby I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out....but before I go I want to lay you on a bed of roses.

Bravo! 👏👏👏

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Holy crap, Low. Mind your damn business!

Low, I LOVE divorce!! It is awesome!  Going through all your financials, sorting out custody, healing all the broken hearts.....it is AWESOME!!!!

I hate him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

The initial card expires in two years.  This hullabaloo is about his “permanent” card.  I think that card will be good for ten years.

Again, Andrrrei should jump on this reason to be the stay-at-home dad and never work.  He's already got two years in on not working.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bad ass music for Brandon. Never change, editors.

Yeah, the sound editors are vicious with their shade. Remember how Colt was accompanied by clownish music & Big Ed's music was something like Baby Elephant Walk? Just brutal. And hilarious. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Six weeks to go! We're teetering on the brink of an offer to my replacement, who I've met and is really nice, and a better admin than I am. My boss will be well supported! 

I got my first SS payment! I have a Medicare card! 

I need to hire an admin this week. Any tips? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Kalani never, ever is nice to Asuelo. He's a dope, but she always sounds angry or mocking or tragic. Always. I mean, I wouo

I agree. He's a dolt and obtuse and not anything like a prize, but she fucking picked him. Now she treats him like shit and I think its because her sister hates him and she's so wildly insecure and lacking in spine that she wants to appease her. Feh. I hate them both. But I hate Kalani more. 

• Love 7