Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Mike is making an impassioned plea for Natalie to stay, because her border is closed and he is stuck with her so he will go ahead and marry her...because he has to. It's all very romantic

thanks

• Love 3
Just now, Silver Bells said:

I can’t stand Mike.  Natalie has a chubby face.  Preggers?

And her boobs look huge! I think there are shenanigans going on with the timeline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

He didn't want her to leave?  He thought she'd just hang out and clean/cook/fuck him for bit until she had to fly home?

Its official--its been neck and neck but I think this puts Mike over the top as Officially The Worst. 

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

He just wants a warm body to have a meal with and sleep with, I have said this before but he needs to find a plain low maintenance local woman (and any woman deserves better).

Except he thinks he deserves a hot Instagram fitness model. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s good....illicit sex, steamed vaginas and cultural appropriation everywhere!

I was just re-reading last seasons' threads earlier. Those Snowdens! What a trip! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This entire season has been these idiots whining about how the other one doesn’t treat them right, things aren’t working and yet...here they are, all getting married. Please.

That's the theme of the entire show! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t blame nerves for cancelling a wedding and sending someone back halfway across the world in a pandemic.

He's trying to normalize people experiencing cold feet to excuse his behavior. Give me a break.

Why can’t people be honest and admit they are totally incompatible and a marriage would be a fiasco?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Is the theme tonight kitty cat headbands?

HA!  I was gonna mention that too.  And Becky's letting her daughter do her makeup???  Has she seen how her daughter does her own make up??  This should be tragic.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s good....illicit sex, steamed vaginas and cultural appropriation everywhere!

OMG and the spelling of names...I hate watch them all.  I do feel bad for the one family from the first season where the dad died, although I think it was an accident, the wife definitely wasn’t on board and it could’ve become an ID situation.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“Julia’s being irrational.” No, Brandon, she’s voicing her concerns in a calm way. That’s not called being irrational, it’s called being an adult which you clearly are not.

This made me sincerely want to rearrange his face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Brandon, you can't guarantee no sad days for the rest of Julia's and your's lives. There will be good days, not so good days, angry days, sad days. That is what life is. Marriage isn't all puppies and sunshine.

Especially with a clueless child like you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Again with the cat ears! Is this a trend? Because of the the 600-pounders was wearing them too this season.

My daughter made cat ear headbands for her friends in middle school and made bank. They sold like hot cakes. No idea why. I guess they are back in fashion since that was 10 years ago

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, how well I remember my wedding day. All my family and friends, frowning and disapproving, asking me if I was sure I wanted to "go through with it". So moving! 

Me too. I should have listened to them

• Love 4