Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hi everyone! I had my first dose of the vaccine on Tuesday and will have my second one the first week in April. I had a sore arm for a couple days but that was about it.

My eating habit tonight was delicious homemade chili.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I have ONE more chance in my life and Harris might be the one". WTF? Can you only get a man on vacation? 

No one in Michigan will go near her. The word is out. 

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a good week. I'm not hammered and I'm not going back to Ukraine. @sainte-chapelle, @mamadrama, I hope things are getting better! @Hotel Snarker, fuck 'em, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Love it or hate it, Facebook can really show people's true colors, makes it easy to cull the herd. 

Does anyone have any swanky watches? I have a mighty need.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi everyone. I was busy last weekend and took the night off. Im getting my second Pfizer vaccine tomorrow. I hope everyone is well.

I wish I could get the vaccine, my state is doing a terrible job. But my Mom got it because she’s 91. She got her second Moderna shot Thursday, she had a bad headache the next day but she’s ok now. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Trying to catch up from the last few weeks and so glad the live chat is open because this made me laugh so hard.

The move into Mr. Mercolleen's is complete, and he set up the new DRV last night so I could watch all things terrible marriage shows On Demand. Truly a catch.

Glad the move is complete! Sounds like you found a good one :). 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did Rebecca really say “I not have solution”? Girl, you don’t have to talk like Yoda to make Zied understand you!

Zied deserves so much better than Rebecca and her fried chicken! Ugh, I feel sad for him.

She was "quoting" Zied.

• Love 5

I’m here Snarkers! I need some relief from my life, which I can’t seem to get a grip on. I’m making mistakes at work, I can’t keep up with my laundry and dishes, I am exhausted all the time. Ugh. 

I am happy to be here snarking with you. And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week. 

Stephanie with her jacked up pigtails and she’s high on pills and booze. 

• Love 14

I had my Johnson and Johnson vaccine yesterday.  Everything went well.  I got in a little early under a "court personnel/contact with inmates/multigenerational workplace" exception.  My dad is 82 and we're together eight hours a day.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I wish I could get the vaccine, my state is doing a terrible job. But my Mom got it because she’s 91. She got her second Moderna shot Thursday, she had a bad headache the next day but she’s ok now. 

I got mine at the VA so i think that made it a bit easier for me than for others.

• Love 7

The producers had nothing to do with setting up this dinner.

Stephanie proceeds to get wasted.

Harris is like the understudy who finally gets a chance when the star calls in sick. He’s bringing his A game. He won’t let this opportunity go by the wayside.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I have a feeling they're gonna put the Tell All on Discovery+.

They said the Tell Alls, Pillow Talk, and the other shows will be on Dis. +.    However, I've read that 90 Day original, and TOW will stay on the TLC cable channel.    Stephanie is so loaded, and I don't mean with money.  

With very few people at Natalie & Mike's wedding, if it rains they could have it in a house, or the barn or anywhere. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I’m here Snarkers! I need some relief from my life, which I can’t seem to get a grip on. I’m making mistakes at work, I can’t keep up with my laundry and dishes, I am exhausted all the time. Ugh. 

I am happy to be here snarking with you. And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week. 

Stephanie with her jacked up pigtails and she’s high on pills and booze. 

Chores will always be there and even though it gets dark later now, it will get dark and then you won’t see the dust...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Many women eat a tub of ice cream. Why call Ryan's cousin for comfort?

"Belizean Dick" is not an ice cream flavor? 

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Stephanie looks really rough here! 

She is a MESS.

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Harris "slept on the couch" but he banged her on the bed. 😂

I mean, they've banged before, so what's this couch sleeping business? Unless she was so impaired when they got back he couldn't do it. (In which case, good for him).

• LOL 16
  • Love 5