Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

FFS Kalani put on some shoes! Does she not own pants? 

I have a friend who is built like Kalani, mother of two boys....she NEVER wears pants.  Always skirts and maxi dresses (nothing wrong with it, just pants aren't her thing).

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I'm very sad that I lived in rural Washington State for 3 months and encountered zero goats.

I ride my bicycle on rural roads and see lots of goats and pygmy goats and such.  It's really nice here during the summer.

• Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I ride my bicycle on rural roads and see lots of goats and pygmy goats and such.  It's really nice here during the summer.

That so cute! I just saw a ton of deer.

• Love 4
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I have a friend who is built like Kalani, mother of two boys....she NEVER wears pants.  Always skirts and maxi dresses (nothing wrong with it, just pants aren't her thing).

Yes. It just bothers me seeing flip flops worn everywhere. (Especially a goat farm) To me, save them for the beach. 

• Love 1
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

It’s close but Family Libby might just be more obnoxious than Family Chantel.

Its the same storyline. Daughter brings home vacation fling. Family is suspicious, at least one sibling is creepily over invested in sister's life. Family thinks he's "shady" "hiding something". Daughter always demands that husband "hash it out" with her horrible family. 

Chuck and Charlie are so repellent and rude and ignorant. "what do you do in Moldova?" Here's an idea, jump in front of a train. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

Andrei...that is why money talks and bs walks.....Chuck is the one that has the checkbook...no apology no money.   Andrei you have not self respect at all................how low can you go..

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don't Kalani and Asuelu realize that goats can get irritated, and head butt you?   And they don't like you bothering their kids?   

Mama Asuelu is pissed, isn't she?   If she's so poor, then how does she fly back and forth from Samoa so often?    

As someone with family overseas, we’d pay for the flight. The assumption is that everyone in the US (in my case, Canada), is rich, so can easily pay for it.  My family wasn’t obnoxious or expected money from us, though. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

The look on Kalani's face when Asuelu was crying to his mom about worrying that he was going to become homeless was priceless.

Yeah, she's so warm and compassionate. Its so lovely to see. Snerk.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Andrei, punch them both in the face and be done with it. These guys are assholes. They embody the Ugly American stereotype and I hate them “What is there to do in Moldova?”

i hope Andrei is hiding a gorgeous ex wife. That would send Libby into a tailspin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some goats and sheep here are hired to eat weeds from large, parklike areas during the summer.

They do in my city too. There's lots of wild blackberry and poison oak.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

As someone with family overseas, we’d pay for the flight. The assumption is that everyone in the US (in my case, Canada), is rich, so can easily pay for it.  My family wasn’t obnoxious or expected money from us, though. 

Yes, we would usually pay for my parents’ flights too.  Siblings though are on their own!

• Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Samoans qualify for social security benefits if they worked and contributed to the system. 

Just American Samoans, though, right?

I think Asuelu’s 2 half-sisters are American Samoan, but his dad and other siblings are Samoan. Not sure about his mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

Chuck and Charlie are such assholes to pretend like they didn't provoke Andrei and continue to push him past the breaking point.

I’m surprised Andreiiiiii my angry avatar was able to stay cool with those two fuckers

• LOL 8
  • Love 12

Didn’t Kalani  say she didn’t work and stayed home with the kids.  How much can Asuelu possible make at a part time job in a yogurt shop.  Her parents are completely support them now.  I can’t imagine that Kalani’s parents would be okay with Asuelu sending any money to Samoa.  What doesn’t family Asuelu understand about this situation.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t like Andrei, but I don’t want him to apologize. Screw the dumb wedding.

He just needs the religious ceremony. . . for the baptism that they don't seem to care about.  Actually, they don't care about the religious ceremony, either.  It's about the party (reception). 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m surprised Andreiiiiii my angry avatar was able to stay cool with those two fuckers

Did Andreii once have hair like that in your avie or did you add it? It always makes me laugh 😆 

Edited by Rabithed
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its the same storyline. Daughter brings home vacation fling. Family is suspicious, at least one sibling is creepily over invested in sister's life. Family thinks he's "shady" "hiding something". Daughter always demands that husband "hash it out" with her horrible family. 

Chuck and Charlie are so repellent and rude and ignorant. "what do you do in Moldova?" Here's an idea, jump in front of a train. 

Preferably a train moving at a high rate of speed.

• Love 3