Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Even if Asuelo made a comfy living he csn still say no.  I would!

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He just needs the religious ceremony. . . for the baptism that they don't seem to care about.  Actually, they don't care about the religious ceremony, either.  It's about the party (reception). 

Flashbacks to my first husband and his view of the wedding:  "We are gonna PARTY!!!  PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!"

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to go out of a limb and suggest that, especially in that area of the country. there are a ton of agencies and welfare programs to help out folks like Assholeu’s mother. Or she could always, I don’t know, get a job. 

Their house looked okay.  There's tons of assistance programs in Washington.  I'm hazarding a guess they live in Vancouver, Wash or Battleground, or Kalama, Washington based on what I saw.

• Love 6

God Almighty.  I swear, I have seen more of Coltee’s upper/inner thighs than I have my own this month.  (And that’s saying something because I’m working from home and not wearing pants a great deal of the time!)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh God more Libby’s family next week? I can’t take it.

Me either. Once more, loudly, for the people in the back: THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED. THEY HAVE A CHILD. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

• Love 13