Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Serious question:  does Stacey have any children?

She has two sons, approximately the same ages as Darcey’s girls. Fortunately for them, they haven’t been on the show 

• Love 3

Has Erica been in the same dress and grape earrings this whole series, with only her friends rotating in and out?  Again, I can't tell if this is supposed to be like they're bingeing all at once or watching the show week by week.  It annoys me.

17 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my gosh!  I just came home and I see David styling his hair.  Did he say if it’s a wig??  Hi all!

What is that weird rectangular glass panel in David house?

C26C6EA3-C817-44EB-B375-9881DD5112CB.jpeg

Its a cage like  Joe Goldberg  has in You

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She has two sons, approximately the same ages as Darcey’s girls. Fortunately for them, they haven’t been on the show 

I wonder if that is a boy thing, lol?  I joked if I had a reality show my sons would not want to be on it, and they were both:  "We agree!!!! No thanks!!"

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe I need to scare people and turn them away from me by lugging a bottle or two of Jergens lotion around.

No @Angry Moldovan around this evening?

I think she skips this and joins us for The Other Way.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder if that is a boy thing, lol?  I joked if I had a reality show my sons would not want to be on it, and they were both:  "We agree!!!! No thanks!!"

I believe that the father has custody.  But, it's interesting how they never acknowledge her sons, but Darcy's daughters have had at least small supporting roles in every iteration.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe I need to scare people and turn them away from me by lugging a bottle or two of Jergens lotion around.

No @Angry Moldovan around this evening?

I think she hates this iteration. Fingers crossed she turns up for TOW.

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Florian is not good looking, not IMO anyway

Florian is wolfish looking. Plus he looks grubby. Toss him in the shower and scrub him down with a pumice stone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

bet she is watching the DNC. I am not sure if I will be around all night either, but i wanted to show my face.

I am a total political chick but 90 Day reels me in every time!

Here comes the crying team!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I believe that the father has custody.  But, it's interesting how they never acknowledge her sons, but Darcy's daughters have had at least small supporting roles in every iteration.

I thought Darcy's ex has primary custody, too.  Not Mom shaming, I believe I read that!

• Love 1