2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Oh, I didnt realize there was a live chat

Its new!! Come on by!!

Just now, greekmom said:

So Coltee try to gaslight us too.

He's an equal opportunity gaslighter. 

Here we go, another Angela flounce. 

• Love 4

Angela always leaves whenever anyone doesn’t blow smoke up her ass. Mykull surrly there are other desperate American women to chase, ask Dr. Phil, he has plenty of them on his show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Asuelu, you don't have to love or like anyone in your family, or give automatic respect to the woman who gave birth to you. People suck and sometimes you don't spend time with your family because it's too awful.

• Love 18

Michael's aunt is so thrilled about Angela spouting off about how she's not going to be submissive, and be a traditional wife.     Michael does need to find a Nigerian woman.   

Would someone at ICE get rid of Larissa once and for all. 

Asuelu thinks his Mother cares that his kids will starve to death if he sends her all of their money?   She never cared, and never will.     Her face is so punchable, and her awful daughters are just as bad. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

May I take this moment to invite you all the Love After Lockup Live chat? New blood on that show, unlike this one which is on the 324th season of Pole, Angela, etc.

I watched some of the earlier episodes. What night is it on?  Is it on WE.  Goodness knows I’m looking for something to watch these days.

• Love 3
Just now, Emmeline said:

I watched some of the earlier episodes. What night is it on?  Is it on WE.  Goodness knows I’m looking for something to watch these days.

Friday nights at 9 eastern, on WE. Only an hour so it’s more of a sprint than this show is. Less filler imo

• Love 3