Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

LOL i thought Arielle was 19,20. I missed her intro show. I was shocked when I read she’s been married once before.
She seems so clueless and the way her mom hovers over her I figured the guy was her first boyfriend. 
She still annoys the hell out of me.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

She seems so clueless and the way her mom hovers over her I figured the guy was her first boyfriend. 
She still annoys the hell out of me.  

I get the vibe that Aureola has some emotional issues and has probably been hovered over for her entire life in an effort to keep her calm and anxiety free.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Did Areola just say she can't do anything for herself?

In that vocal fry voice...eeeeehhhh...i can't make the bed....ehhhhhhh

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Brittany’s fake lashes overwhelm her in that TH. She reminds me of Janice from the Muppets.

YES! 😄

When I look at Brittany, all I see is lashes and teeth and weave. And ignorance.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Do they realize that many people raise children in Ethiopia? And they somehow manage. 

Right? 

Mom Snob: This place is not safe for a baby.

Millions of Ethiopian mothers: Wait, what now? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

A friend's daughter was a full ride scholarship to a very nice college, and it was full of rich girls.     Every roommate she had grew up with servants, and didn't know how to do laundry, make a bed, iron, or any other normal thing I grew up doing. 

It might be that Ari never made her own bed.      

I love Ari's mother having to throw in how long she's been a nurse for.   That makes no difference about her daughter's living conditions.   Her daughter doesn't want to stay with Bini any longer either, she likes the hunky guy with the dreads, that she got pregnant with.    SHe doesn't like the guy that picked her up at the airport.   Ari's just waiting for mommy to pull out the checkbook, and rent her a better place.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14
(edited)

And just where does Ari’s mom think the money to upgrade will come from?   It’s crappy by western standards but probably not bad in Addis.  The living room seems to have been decorated nicely.   

And, yes, lots of babies are born and grow up just fine there.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10