Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hannah is so adorable, and Armando is being so sensible.   He really is looking out for his daughter.  

Tim's therapist or who ever she is had a truly ugly couch.  That yellow is hideous.   

I wish they would get to slimy Sumit, and Jenny, instead of just showing previews of it. 

Since when is a Duggar getting married, or knocked up an event?

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

"I feel like I am looking at a stranger" you are Ari. You got knocked up by a vacation fuck

Your vacay rose colored sex fogged goggles is replaced with about to drop a baby splash of cold water reality lenses....

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Rose pulls some ugly faces. Yikes!

I suspected she was exaggerating them for Strike Back. Then tonight she said people always talk about her face which confirmed it for me. I do think during the original show, her facial expressions were genuine.

• Love 6
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Papa wants a week of hot sex, then he will be back

Grampy Kennth will have to be quiet with Hannah sleeping in the next room or have her wondering why there is grunting, exhalation, moaning, groaning, shouting sounds all night long.....

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hannah is so cute, excited for having two Dads. And sister needs to stop making Armi feel guilty about the parents. 

Armando's sister should have a support group with Kenny's shitty, unsupportive, sobbing, selfish family. They could get together and snivel and moan over Zoom. Meanwhile, Kenny and Armando could get on with their lives. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Armie’s mother needs to realize that kids have to go where their lives lead them.

Right? He's 32! He's moving a few hours away, and he's living his truth with a good partner. I mean, its not like he's moving to Ethiopia. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela seems upset that Bibi doesn’t look the same. Shallow much? Umm, neither does she.

Maybe he needs to take off his shirt??

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Vicki Gunvalson will always be Miss Piggy to me. I think I actually named her on TWoP and Vicki HATED that.

Vicky looks like the Pig Snouted, Flared Nostriled medical staff in the Twilight Zone episode when the pretty girl is horrified she looks unlike them as her bandages were removed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm guessing that Ari will never get used to no running water OR electricity.  And Jenny: we know you ain't goin nowhere sister.  But backto your poor daughter's couch.  Sumeat's not divorced.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Dear Jennay,

You are never going to leave him, divorce or not. He’s a shady catfish and you don’t care

the end

love always AM x

I think Jenny gets some perverse pleasure of being the 'other woman'.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Duggar’s, be gone. Once and for all!

Right?  Michelle's incredulous "are you EXPECTING" makes me wanna hurl things at my television.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Is Kenny's car really worth driving to Mexico? Sell it, fly there, and buy a new car.

The drug gangs will hijack him on the road and steal his car....you can't get anymore victim looking than Grampy....

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think Jenny gets some perverse pleasure of being the 'other woman'.

She loves to think of herself as some femme fatale with her younger lover. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Armando's sister should have a support group with Kenny's shitty, unsupportive, sobbing, selfish family. They could get together and snivel and moan over Zoom. Meanwhile, Kenny and Armando could get on with their lives. 

Right? He's 32! He's moving a few hours away, and he's living his truth with a good partner. I mean, its not like he's moving to Ethiopia. 

Or going to be without a toilet seat!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3