Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why should she be different from the rest of us? 

Ed: They like me so far. 

The Entire Known Universe: NO ONE LIKES YOU ED. NO ONE.

Is that a sticker of Ed on his ipad? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Wait, so on this show, they watch the 90 Dayers who are watching them??? This is Twilight Zone level indoctrination. I hate TLC for doing this to me.

Meta. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Or hang out on your fainting couch, clutching your pearls.

I had a fainting couch for quite awhile. I gave it to my "heart daughter" a few years back and I hope she is reclining beautifully on it! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I had those I would never get out of bed. I would just loll about like a Victorian heroine. 

That's why I'm afraid of getting one of those lifestyle bases. I'd never get up!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Im in my bed, with my husband and  my bedroom fridge and bedroom wine. Im basically living this show. I think next week i will cook dinner on my bed grill like Annie

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Her mom should’ve known Stef was lying when she said she was going to Oz now because “she checked her schedule” and it was a good time. What schedule? Her busy YouTube posting schedule?

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yolanda’s fascinator hair keeps fascinating me.

Yolanda is a very attractive woman. Too bad she's dumb as a plank. She could probably find a nice widower at church or bingo or golf. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Her mom should’ve known Stef was lying when she said she was going to Oz now because “she checked her schedule” and it was a good time. What schedule? Her busy YouTube posting schedule?

I work in marketing....she could easily preschedule her posts ...I'm just kidding, she doesn't have a career

• LOL 2

Twenty minutes until The Other Way Trainwreck. It’s like Christmas morning.

And it will end in disappointment with someone drunk and yelling, just like Christmas always does

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im in my bed, with my husband, my bedroom fridge and bedroom wine. Im basically living this show. I think next week i will cook dinner on my bed grill like Annie

Then we can pitch it to TLC as a show! 

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yolanda is a very attractive woman. Too bad she's dumb as a plank.

On behalf of all my plank brethen, we knew Williams was catfishing Yola before her kids finished their fries with chopsticks.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yolanda is a very attractive woman. Too bad she's dumb as a plank. She could probably find a nice widower at church or bingo or golf. 

Or Ed. We know he loves dogs. He almost won't put his down on the floor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im in my bed, with my husband and  my bedroom fridge and bedroom wine. Im basically living this show. I think next week i will cook dinner on my bed grill like Annie

You have aspirations! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Twenty minutes until The Other Way Trainwreck. It’s like Christmas morning.

I’m so behind. I’m still on the “Fuck this, Fuck the Brittany” episode. I feel like all my friends will be watching in the Live Chat thread and I’ll be left back a grade with Dinyel and Yolanda🥺.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

And it will end in disappointment with someone drunk and yelling, just like Christmas always does

Oh in my family we're always drunk and yelling. But we're just noisy, we get along great. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Why am I watching this when I could be watching Dark for the 3rd time.. Or Warrior Nun. Fun show

I just started season 3 of Dark.  I was laughing over the title, Warrior Nun, for some reason.  90 days is the only show I can half watch, read and post at the same time.

• Love 1